Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why We Will Beat Seattle!!!

Dead Money

• 3 months later...
450holmgren02.jpg

Ref: No, coach, I think you're still talking about Alexander's last fumble, when Arrington stripped him and Washington ran it back for that third Redskins touchdown; this time, Taylor hit Alexander and he fumbled like this.

Holmgren: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... *burp*.... hey, that one tasted like pepperoni!... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

I am originally from the DC area but have been recently assigned out here in the Seattle area. My wife and I will definitely be at the game this weekend with our traditinal Redskins Garb. I can tell you that the local media is already reporting that this game with the Redskins will be a cake walk for the Seahawks. They were rooting for the Skins to beat Tampa because they think we don't have a shot against their beloved Hawks. In order for the Skins to win the D will have to step up and shut Alexander down... Hard!

I can tell you that the local media is already reporting that this game with the Redskins will be a cake walk for the Seahawks. They were rooting for the Skins to beat Tampa because they think we don't have a shot against their beloved Hawks. In order for the Skins to win the D will have to step up and shut Alexander down... Hard!

Don't sleep on Alexander. He's having a great year.

Archived