Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

THiTo48

indyskinsfan

To further clarify this Dan Snyder thing, since I have "time" to answer you (I have an odd working schedule and am not on EST time so the answers to you and some others is not always immediate).

I simply like him as an owner. When you say "fan" it is my understanding, it's not like me liking, say Roy Williams as a player with gifts, which is where my head is, as opposed to a "fan" that follows him no matter where he goes, like the Deion Sanders fan we had, Primetime21l, (evidently you weren't here, but that means to me that fan will follow "that" person), that doesn't necessarily follow the team.

Did I know what you meant as well. only in general terms, because of people like Primetime21

For which you got my answer and now I am supposed to be spanked, because I don't like Dan Snyder in the biggest way like you????

I don't understand you as well.

Originally posted by indyskinsfan

To further clarify this Dan Snyder thing, since I have "time" to answer you (I have an odd working schedule and am not on EST time so the answers to you and some others is not always immediate).

I simply like him as an owner. When you say "fan" it is my understanding, it's not like me liking, say Roy Williams as a player with gifts, which is where my head is, as opposed to a "fan" that follows him no matter where he goes, like the Deion Sanders fan we had, Primetime21l, (evidently you weren't here, but that means to me that fan will follow "that" person), that doesn't necessarily follow the team.

Did I know what you meant as well. only in general terms, because of people like Primetime21

For which you got my answer and now I am supposed to be spanked, because I don't like Dan Snyder in the biggest way like you????

I don't understand you as well.

owners can have fans too... if i am a Redskins "fan" i consider myself a fan of everyone in the organization, with of course a few exceptions (i don't cheer for the vendors that often... ;) )...

i don't exactly understand why u should be spanked, but if u feel u must, then u have 2 hands... i think u read too much into my question... by asking if u are a fan, i simply was asking if u like the man or not... if u didn't, i asked why... that's all, very simple...

:laugh: :laugh:

That spanking was in relation to the "bad boy" for my understanding of the question of being a fan of "Dan Snyder". I explained in the first post I am a fan of the organization, which also explains before Dan Snyder and if after.

We are both Redskins fans, that much is sure, and I understand your position now, though some things aren't as simple as you think.

Art Modell's fans followed him to Baltimore, as Irsay's fans followed him to Indy, but the "representations" remained in the city they left behind. I as well, don't ever think Snyder would move the Skins elsewhere, as he is an ultimate Skins fan period.

:laugh: :laugh:

That spanking was in relation to the "bad boy" for my understanding of the question of being a fan of "Dan Snyder". I explained in the first post I am a fan of the organization, which also explains before Dan Snyder and if after.

We are both Redskins fans, that much is sure, and I understand your position now, though some things aren't as simple as you think.

no hard feelings... ;):D

but i don't understand the last line...

On the last line of not as simple as you think, some things I just have a hard time accepting from Dan Snyder, which I care not to string out in this moment, due to things finally coming together team wise, for which I do attribute mostly to his being new to the NFL owner scene. I have given the man his due on other things from coaches to players, but some things I just don't or didn't like,even if he was new. Hope that clears it up. I'll move on from here dude.

On the last line of not as simple as you think, some things I just have a hard time accepting from Dan Snyder, which I care not to string out in this moment, due to things finally coming together team wise, for which I do attribute mostly to his being new to the NFL owner scene. I have given the man his due on other things from coaches to players, but some things I just don't or didn't like,even if he was new. Hope that clears it up. I'll move on from here dude.

no problem... u are entitled to your opinions... if ya ever decide u want to discuss them, i'm always up for a friendly Redskins debate... until then, :cheers: to the season!

Archived