Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Its Officially Dallas Week!!!

Monk4theHall81

"SO CALLED RECORD" what does that mean.....NOONE IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL DESERVES THAT REcord more than EMMITT!!! BARRY? GIVE ME A FREAKIN BREAK....HE LET DOWN HIS TEAM FANS AND THE WHOLE CITY OF DETROIT...why would you want a QUITTER to own one of the most important records of all?

"SO CALLED RECORD" what does that mean.....NOONE IN THE HISTORY OF FOOTBALL DESERVES THAT REcord more than EMMITT!!! BARRY? GIVE ME A FREAKIN BREAK....HE LET DOWN HIS TEAM FANS AND THE WHOLE CITY OF DETROIT...why would you want a QUITTER to own one of the most important records of all?

:troll:

I hate silver and blue. I love blue jeans, so I have no gray t-shirts. I went shopping with my nephew for his backpack his first day of school, he picked out a blue backpack with gray pockets, and I told him I didn't like those colors. How about that cool red one?

I hate that ****ing star.

I hate Bill Parcells (again).

I hate Keyshaun Johnson. I'm glad he's a Cowboy so Taylor can tee off on him twice a year.

I hate that they finished 6-10 last year too and still think they're better than us.

I hate that they have an old has-been starting QB who hasn't done anything in the last 3 years too and still think they're better than us.

I would cheer for the bull in a rodeo.

I hate Cowboy fans who camp out on Redskins fan sites to talk **** on the thread where we all get together and talk about how much we hate the Cowboys. Go home.

:jerk: :loser:

Haters.

See you ****es Monday night. Get ready for this --> :whippin:

I hate silver and blue. I love blue jeans, so I have no gray t-shirts. I went shopping with my nephew for his backpack his first day of school, he picked out a blue backpack with gray pockets, and I told him I didn't like those colors. How about that cool red one?

I hate that ****ing star.

I hate Bill Parcells (again).

I hate Keyshaun Johnson. I'm glad he's a Cowboy so Taylor can tee off on him twice a year.

I hate that they finished 6-10 last year too and still think they're better than us.

I hate that they have an old has-been starting QB who hasn't done anything in the last 3 years too and still think they're better than us.

I would cheer for the bull in a rodeo.

I hate Cowboy fans who camp out on Redskins fan sites to talk **** on the thread where we all get together and talk about how much we hate the Cowboys. Go home.

:jerk: :loser:

Haters.

See you ****es Monday night. Get ready for this --> :whippin:

:cheers: :dallasuck

I can't stand the Dallas Cowboys.

This is going to be a close game, and I know their fans are in denial about that. I know they think because they got a big upset in week 1, that it now somehow means they are going to just rip through the Redskins, but the fact still remains we have an Elite Defense. They aren't going to drop insane offensive points on us, it is going to be a tough grind it out game, and the most favorable part of all, is that this is the exact type of game that Drew Bledsoe has failed at over and over and over and over again. This is the type of game where one of the QBs will have to lead his team to victory in the 4th quarter. I am not convinced Brunell can STILL do it, but I know for darn sure Bledsoe has failed at these types of games year after year after year. Also, lets not forget how exactly Dallas beat us last season. That first game, they started out with a GIFT TD, and then later when Gardner's jersey was pulled to slow him up, it goes uncalled, and the second game was won on a prayer. Not that this means we are winning for sure, obviously, but it should knock some sense into Cowboys fans and mediots who think this is going to be some kind of walkover, just because of the upset over the Chargers.

Skins 21

Dallas 17

Issues or what?

The other day, I was trying to imagine what it must be like to be a Redskins fan. Ya know, the low self-esteem, the anger, the frustration, the insecurity, the immaturity and so on...

I just feel bad for some of you. I mean, I think it's ok to talk smack and whatever, but I think some of you have lost perspective. Come on, it's only football!!!!

Threads like this are a dangerous thing. I can barely fathom what a mess some of you are going to be after the curse gets up to like 25-30-40 games or so. So, please, for the sake of getting some sanity going on around here...GET SOME HELP!!!!

-CP

Issues or what?

The other day, I was trying to imagine what it must be like to be a Redskins fan. Ya know, the low self-esteem, the anger, the frustration, the insecurity, the immaturity and so on...

I just feel bad for some of you. I mean, I think it's ok to talk smack and whatever, but I think some of you have lost perspective. Come on, it's only football!!!!

Threads like this are a dangerous thing. I can barely fathom what a mess some of you are going to be after the curse gets up to like 25-30-40 games or so. So, please, for the sake of getting some sanity going on around here...GET SOME HELP!!!!

-CP

Did you poop your pants again? Bad boy...now back to the corner.

Issues or what?

-CP

Once again showing your own immaturity with posts like that. You're subtle about it Parcells, but you know what you're up to. Take your win streak and show some class. Your team is looking fine right now so I just hope your semi-concealed gloating will net you a loss to the underdog on Monday Night.

Issues or what?

-CP

It's called Passion, newbie...

:wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd: :wewantd:

Eh.. Eff Dallas!!

What does 'eff' mean? I'm confused.

Did you mean to say ****? I'm not sure, but I think you meant ****, and so meaning "**** Dallas." I would recommend that you start saying, preferably in capital letters, "**** DALLAS" instead of "Eff Dallas," simply because it has always been more gratifying for me to just say ****. **** 'em, mother****ing ****s. **** **** **** ********.

Plus, the extremeskins.com staff is nice enough to replace all your ****s with these cute stars, so as not to offend anyone, see?

Oh, ****. Stars. Cowboys. ****, I ****ing hate ****ing stars. :dallasuck

What does 'eff' mean? I'm confused.

Did you mean to say ****? I'm not sure, but I think you meant ****, and so meaning "**** Dallas." I would recommend that you start saying, preferably in capital letters, "**** DALLAS" instead of "Eff Dallas," simply because it has always been more gratifying for me to just say ****. **** 'em, mother****ing ****s. **** **** **** ********.

Plus, the extremeskins.com staff is nice enough to replace all your ****s with these cute stars, so as not to offend anyone, see?

Oh, ****. Stars. Cowboys. ****, I ****ing hate ****ing stars. :dallasuck

Post of the Year.

lol Henry.....

first of all, if Dallas scores 34, they win.

Second of all, if WASH scores 35 with this offense

..............the End of the World is nigh.

That wasn't a prediction, Chris. It's why I hate the Cowboys.

Most Cowboy fans see that score and know exactly what I'm referring to.

• 3 months later...

Archived