Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Its Officially Dallas Week!!!

Monk4theHall81

I hate the way the media fawns over 'em, and the way the commentators -- esp. Summerall -- used to call their former running back "Emmitt" all the time during broadcasts, as though they were best friends.

"[Washington's] Davis runs for a modest 5"

vs.

"Emmitt just BLOWS through the line, running with passion, with pride, looking like a million bucks, and Emmitt picks up 4 hard-fought yards, driving with his statuesque legs, muscles rippling, oiled to a beautiful sheen, Emmitt I think I love you..."

As far as I'm concerned, back when Landry was coach you had to hate the team but respect the coach and even a fair number of the players. Once Landry left, they ceased being the respected opponent and became evil incarnate.

Also, I have noticed that Dallas spelled backward is "sallad," something which their felonious players must be used to tossing by now. As well as misspelling.

How did they get the moniker, "AMERICA'S TEAM" anyway? Were in the nation's capitol, we should be "AMERICA'S TEAM". Go Skins'!!!!!
It was the title of one of the NFL films about one of our years. The person who it made noticed how often he would see cowboy's jerseys at away games. So he decided they must be America's team. By the way, screw you we deserve that name.

I hate the way the media fawns over 'em, and the way the commentators -- esp. Summerall -- used to call their former running back "Emmitt" all the time during broadcasts, as though they were best friends.

"[Washington's] Davis runs for a modest 5"

vs.

"Emmitt just BLOWS through the line, running with passion, with pride, looking like a million bucks, and Emmitt picks up 4 hard-fought yards, driving with his statuesque legs, muscles rippling, oiled to a beautiful sheen, Emmitt I think I love you..."

Announcers tend to "talk up" HOF/superstar type players.... Randy Moss, Peyton Manning, Ladanian Tomlinson etc... :)

It was the title of one of the NFL films about one of our years. The person who it made noticed how often he would see cowboy's jerseys at away games. So he decided they must be America's team. By the way, screw you we deserve that name.

No problem buddy. Like I said, you should start a petition.. I'm @ a loss as to why you haven't replaced us with that title.. :)

I love my town........Dallas is a wonderful city........

HOWEVER

I LOATHE the boys.........and I want SO BADLY to be able to dance back up the aisle after the game to the parking lot singing

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!

Blondie

Blondie, if you don't mind... where you born in Texas? How did you become a skins fan?

Well, have 20+ consecutive winning seasons and maybe you can at least get a share of that Title, but until then.....

I haven't been on here long, but I thought this would be an appropriate thread to make my first post.

Can I tell you how much I hate Dallas and its even worse now that they somehow always seem to beat us? It used to be it didn't matter how good the teams were comparitively. Either team could win. I still remember Dallas coming in here and beating us when we were 11-0 in 1991. I still think we could have gone undefeated that year if it wasn't for the Cowpokes! They threw a wrench in our plans!

I hope we go down there and kick butt because the Tuna gives me the hives as well!

:dallasuck

I do hate the Cowturds.I hate that toilet bowl of a stadium .I hate those inbred fans.I hate the siver and blue colors.I hate the fact that they've beaten us the last 14 out of 15 games.Enough.We need to put an end to this nightmare.Now.Man I have issues.No matter what happens still die hard now and forever. :helmet: :point2sky :dallasuck

Archived