Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Brunell backers want to bet??

Samuels

I'm down with Sig bets thats honestly what I was thinking myself when I made the thread.

Anybody want to step up for Brunell lets make a criteria for the bet.

If MB throws for 2tds or over 170 yards NFL average you win either way for that particular game. The bet will last until MB is out of the lineup could be 1 game or 15 but thats how long the bet will last.

:laugh: Just saw this thread today, but its funny how you kept slowly upping Brunell's performance requirements...:laugh:

291 yards and 2TDs, assjester!!

I'll be glad to eat crow and say I was wrong it just is'nt happening.

6.jpg

Anyway, like I was sayin', crow is the fruit of the hater. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, crow -kabobs, crow creole, crow gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple crow, lemon crow, coconut crow, pepper crow, crow soup, crow stew, crow salad, crow and potatoes, crow burger, crow sandwich. That- that's about it.

*props to Matador who has this in his sig!*

You guys can give me any sig you want. I'm not avoiding anybody or anything i've been away out of state helping out my girls family move after the hurricane. I just got back tonight and now more bad news with a relatives death. I will be leaving out of state on the 28th again for the funearl and will spend about a week out thier. I won't be around to post so if you want to put the sig on me when I get back to posting daily thats fine. The guy who won the bet send me your address and when I return I'll send you a Money order.

And I stand 100% behind everything I said about MB. Big deal he had 1 great throw to Moss before that it was typical MB all game. Patten burned his guy deep to be overthrown on a sure td. He underthrew Moss again for another sure Td. The 1st TD was all Moss adjusting to the ball. If that 4th down falls incomplete everybody is calling for his head period no other way to spin it. We where 1 4th down play away from being shutout. And lets not forget he gave them 3 with that lame duck into coverage.

Lets see him do it again or even 3-4 games this year it won't happen.

I hate when people run thier chops before knowing the sitiuation. And don't worry all you people bashing me this thread will be saved for the I told you so a few games from now.

You guys can give me any sig you want. I'm not avoiding anybody or anything i've been away out of state helping out my girls family move after the hurricane. I just got back tonight and now more bad news with a relatives death. I will be leaving out of state on the 28th again for the funearl and will spend about a week out thier. I won't be around to post so if you want to put the sig on me when I get back to posting daily thats fine. The guy who won the bet send me your address and when I return I'll send you a Money order.

And I stand 100% behind everything I said about MB. Big deal he had 1 great throw to Moss before that it was typical MB all game. Patten burned his guy deep to be overthrown on a sure td. He underthrew Moss again for another sure Td. The 1st TD was all Moss adjusting to the ball. If that 4th down falls incomplete everybody is calling for his head period no other way to spin it. We where 1 4th down play away from being shutout. And lets not forget he gave them 3 with that lame duck into coverage.

Lets see him do it again or even 3-4 games this year it won't happen.

I hate when people run thier chops before knowing the sitiuation. And don't worry all you people bashing me this thread will be saved for the I told you so a few games from now.

Sorry to hear about your family situation.

In response to your post...a HUGE reason Joe Montana and Steve Young looked so good was Jerry Rice. Look what Daunte Culpepper has done without Moss. And Jeff Garcia basically has looked like crap since he and TO decided to see other people. Big time receivers make the quarterback look good all the time; that is not unusual.

So much for eating crow, I suppose.

Hey we won I was going thru the roof in jubilation when Moss got the 2nd TD. Do you need me to say I eat crow because I love crow and was glad to be wrong.

I've just been around football my whole life and played for 14 years and do some PT coaching now. I rewatch the Skins games so many times my family thinks i'm crazy because i'm not getting paid for it, but its a addiction. I still feel confident in my opionion of MB and others will see thru the mirage maybe has soon has Sunday.

On a sidenote Dockery is worthless and is still having the same problems he did has a rookie. If you concentrate on him in rewatching the games the guy needs replaced this offseason he's just to sluggish,clumsy and for be so strong gets blowed up a awful lot.

No bet, but I do think Brunell can do it. Dockery did look a little sluggish

in the Dallas game. Is Brunell the answer right now? guess we all dont have a choice on that one. Game three will tell us alot about the offense line

and the passer and the recievers. We wont be the only ones watching and expecting improvement.

• 3 months later...

So now i'm a idiot great so now where are name calling just say it to my face not on a message board no need to be a ick..

I did'nt have faith in MB at all after last year. I was glad to be wrong and have already ate my crow on this same thread. This post was made when I was pissed about PR getting yanked and made out of passion in believing that Ramsey was the guy and then the plug was pulled to early..

I still don't care for MB that much has a QB but he is what we needed a game manager.. Hopefully he can manage 4 more wins..

Archived