Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Brunell backers want to bet??

Samuels

Any of the ball washers wanna bet on Brunells performance this year or even monday night?

Will he throw for 200 yards all year?

Will he throw for more then 100 yards more often then not?

Can he lead us to victory?

Lets make a friendly wager it don't even have to be cash.

I'm sorry but we've seen this all before just like yesterdays game. Brunnel had the whole game but 3 series and could'nt get 100 yards. Its laughable rewatching the game its the same guy. Watch him throw the screen he about does a 360 to get mustard on it. Go watch the drive before the last drive its typical Brunell. And please nobody should be comparing Ramsey againest Brunell from the preseason againest scrubs were he had all day to deliever. You will get a good comparison next Monday night and i'll bet they'll be some irate fans then. My hope Brunell plays like the terd he is before injuring his throwing hand while were down big, then PR comes in saves the day and everybodys on his jock.

My problem is Brunell is afraid to get hit and will check it down almost immediately everytime he's blitzed. We will never get bigplays downfield like that. But then again JAGS fans had already been saying those same things before he was out has thier starter. Almost all of them said his arm was gone and that he'd taken to many shots. Why was Leftwich drafted?

Go watch last years tapes or even yesterdays game its so obvious the guy about lays down after delievering the ball. Last year the line sucked so he did his backpeddle throw it if off your back foot routine.

I'm not sure if Pat is the answer but with a score starting at 0-0 he gives us the best chance to win.

If any of you think we are gonna beat the Cowboys,Giants or Eagles with our offense forget about it. I'm not even sure why we signed Patton or even added Moss I guess they'll be running the 5yard hooks and outs.

And i'm willing to bet my life Gibbs protects Brunell with his playcalling its like a night and day difference when Ramsey is in thier.

Welcome your 04-05 Redskins maybe we can win 7 this year.. I just hope after this blows up in Gibbs face he is man enough to hand over the keys to G.Williams before somebody steals him away.

dont insult gibbs like that. maybe with the revamped o-line the running game can take over and we can get like 10yd play actions every now and then...ill take 17points a game from him, and i know thats askign a lot from old man mark. i totally agree im the biggest ramsey supporter that there is, but now that brunell's in there we gotta pull for him, either that or for him to do good but get hurt. maybe at least brunell can manage games well and not turn the ball over and we can win like 17-13 or 13-10 or something like that. im just trying to stay positive, i dont want to take your wager though, im not that confident right now.

Gibbs needs to be disrespected he deserves it. Why waste everybodys time if you thought MB was the man then make him #1 before that CHI-TOWN GM. I can't wait to hear how courageous MB will be next monday night.

Gibbs needs to hand the keys over completely on offense just step back and let somebody else run the show. Everything we do is so vanilla its no wonder teams were calling out our plays last year this is'nt the 80's.

Gibbs was a great coach in his era but i'm starting to think his time has passed. He coulda picked a QB to lead this team but he chose to severly overpay a washed up vet with a limited market.

Parcells is licking his chops get used to seeing everybody in the box and blitz after blitz.

Somebody step up and put your name out thier for the bumb.

I just want 1 person to tell me he will average 150 yards passing or lead us somewhere. I'd almost bet he'll have more games under 100 yards throwing then over.

I also know for a fact that fans are gonna turn on Brunell very quickly after seeing him play consistently bad.

When has the guy ever done anything in a skins uni againest #1 defenses beside the cowboy game last year???

I just want 1 person to tell me he will average 150 yards passing or lead us somewhere. I'd almost bet he'll have more games under 100 yards throwing then over.

I also know for a fact that fans are gonna turn on Brunell very quickly after seeing him play consistently bad.

When has the guy ever done anything in a skins uni againest #1 defenses beside the cowboy game last year???

Ill bet you he has more games over 100yds than under. We start counting with the Cowboys game.

The bet will be loser dont post here anymore...because I cant stand to read your crap any longer.

you in or out?

I said i'd almost bet he will have more games under 100 yards passing. Last year he had 4 games under 100 yards and 4 over 100 yards and 1 game where he went 1 for 9 for 7 yards so really 5 under 100 yards.

Give me 150 and you gotta bet. I won't post here at kffl or on realgm for my beloved Wiz kids if he can average 150 yards passing and he is'nt the reason were losing.

I'd love to eat crow on this but its not gonna happen.

You in or out?? Shut me up

Gibbs is done put a fork in him if he last till next year i'll be shocked and PO'ed because G.Williams will be gone.

They have really messed our team up. We have handed out multiple draft picks and millions of dollers and still don't have a QB. We have no 1st rounder next year probably a top 15 pick easily and honestly JC made terrible decisions except his last year at Auburn. This is somebody who has always had trouble reading coverage. We coulda had Orton in the 4th and kept all our picks.

Ill bet you he has more games over 100yds than under. We start counting with the Cowboys game.

The bet will be loser dont post here anymore...because I cant stand to read your crap any longer.

you in or out?

WTF? That's a one sided bet......

More 100 yard games than under?

You do realize how pathetic that is in todays game?

That's like betting that Portis will run for more than 40 yards more often than not.

I'll step up. A bet on Monday's game, loser never posts here again. :)

Will you mean spirited nuts stop trying to exile eachother from the board? SIG BETS people, they are way more fun and no one has to leave.

Suggestion:

Sig bet concerning Marks play.

The line - Mark throws for more or less then 150yards and throws ZERO tds. Bet can only be won or lost if mark meets or fails to meet both requirements. If he throws for 149 and 1 td it's a draw.

If Mark does this or better the doubters get a "I was wrong Mark is the man and I know nothing about football" sig. If he fails the supporters where a "I was wrong Mark is trash and I know nothing about football" sig. Losers sport the new sig for 3 weeks.

Samuels,

You are looking too much into the yardage on Sundays game. In just a little over a quarter, Ramsey had 11 pass attempts (actually 13- he was sacked twice) called for him. In the last 3 quarters Brunell had 14 attempts (15 with one sack). It was the playcalling. Gibbs was exploiting what he saw as a weakness in the Bears defense, along with the knowledge that he had no fear of the bears O. If Brunell averages less than 150 a game and we win....what does it matter. By the way (and I am not comparing the two), but Mike Vick only averaged 154 yards per game last year but his TEAM won....thats all that matters.

I still think Brunell goes for about 180 Monday night

Any of the ball washers wanna bet on Brunells performance this year or even monday night?

Will he throw for 200 yards all year?

Will he throw for more then 100 yards more often then not?

Can he lead us to victory?

Lets make a friendly wager it don't even have to be cash.

Of course this is a friendly wager, because you would lose the first 2 bets in a heartbeat. No bum hamstring = more power behind his throws = more yards

Anyone trying to call Brunell 'noodle arm' shows their ignorance about football in general. A lot of your power on throws comes from your LEGS. If you have a bum hamstring, your throws will look weak.

If any of you think we are gonna beat the Cowboys,Giants or Eagles with our offense forget about it. /QUOTE]

Yes, the Atlanta Falcons monsterous offense attack completely discombobulated the unbeatable eagles last night :rolleyes:

The Eagles lack of a #2 wide receiving threat alone could jeopardize their chances of winning the nfc EAST let alone the conference.

Samuels would you like some cheese with your whine? Brunnell may not have "it" anymore but Gibbs hates turnovers and unfortunatley Ramsey turns the ball over way to much. He stunk it up in the pre-season and turned the ball over when he played at the end of last season. He's had his chance's, the coach is going with who he thinks gives this team the best chance to win now deal with it. I'll take Gibbs and his THREE SB trophies over what you think any day of the week.

Wow, some of you guys are really, really tough on Gibbs. Gibbs is not the quarterback that continues to look uncomfortable and erratic in his fourth year. It's not Gibbs fault PR has not been able to improve his performance by leaps and bounds, as was necessary for this year.

It IS Gibbs responsibility to try and win games and decide who his quarterback must be. He will have to live with his decision. Now my concern is, if Mark is injured, which I expect will happen at some point this year, who comes in as quarterback?

Will you mean spirited nuts stop trying to exile eachother from the board? SIG BETS people, they are way more fun and no one has to leave.

Suggestion:

Sig bet concerning Marks play.

The line - Mark throws for more or less then 150yards and throws ZERO tds. Bet can only be won or lost if mark meets or fails to meet both requirements. If he throws for 149 and 1 td it's a draw.

If Mark does this or better the doubters get a "I was wrong Mark is the man and I know nothing about football" sig. If he fails the supporters where a "I was wrong Mark is trash and I know nothing about football" sig. Losers sport the new sig for 3 weeks.

Exile is more fun. ;)

I don't even understand what you are trying to bet on here. :)

Is it how many wins/losses we have? That's a team thing. That wouldn't be on JUST Brunell.

Is it how many yards he throws for per game?

Who cares?!

Whether Brunell throws for 300 yards a game or just 30, I don't care as long as we are winning.

This is a pretty dumb thread, and a pretty dumb bet. It almost sounds like you WANT the Redskins to fail cause they aren't doing things YOUR way. :doh:

You are a Redskin fan aren't you? You will cheer for Brunell and the offense to do great when he comes onto the field Monday night, aren't you? :)

Yes, the Atlanta Falcons monsterous offense attack completely discombobulated the unbeatable eagles last night :rolleyes:

The Eagles lack of a #2 wide receiving threat alone could jeopardize their chances of winning the nfc EAST let alone the conference.

Actually the Atlanta Falcons lead all teams in rushing yards per game last year. The Eagles lost the key to the run defense, Trotter, when he was ejected for a pregame fight. Now please don't be stupid and state that Trotter doesn't make that much of a difference, he proved last year that he does by taking the Eagles who couldn't stop anyones running game into a team that could stop the run in the playoffs. His loss played right into the strength of the Falcons, and cost them the game.

Go watch Sundays game he is a noodle arm. The guy about does a 360 on a screen pass just go watch some of last years games and Sundays its so evident. MB looked like he did last year he will not take a hit to deliever downfield he's terrified. Watch him throw a hot route againest the blitz he turns sideways in anticipation of the hit almost like a lil girl balling up. The guy is just old and past his prime period its no other way to spin it. Jags fans knew it and anybody that watched them knew it.

I'm down with Sig bets thats honestly what I was thinking myself when I made the thread.

Anybody want to step up for Brunell lets make a criteria for the bet.

If MB throws for 2tds or over 170 yards NFL average you win either way for that particular game. The bet will last until MB is out of the lineup could be 1 game or 15 but thats how long the bet will last.

My problem is Brunell is afraid to get hit and will check it down almost immediately everytime he's blitzed.

No wonder you're a Ramsey fan. Let me guess, you were a Spurrier proponent too?

You're SUPPOSED to get rid of the ball and get positive yardage if you're getting blitzed!! You would prefer him take a beating and risk fumbles and interceptions instead of dumping it off to Portis/Betts/Patten/Thrash/Cooley who can possibly get a few yards?

If you keep moving forward, you have a better shot at scoring.

Archived