Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Row 1 tickets!

Idaho fan

Row 1 Tickets!

I was shopping for some tickets to the Denver game and found a guy through Ebay that has several for sale. I bought two tickets that are in the first row - lower level on the 20 yard line - behind the Redskin's side! The tickets showed up yesterday in the mail. I have been to games before but never this close. I know that some prefer the upper levels to watch a game - but I could not pass up the chance to sit that close to the bench. Have any of you sat in row 1 before?

Any way - this guy lives in Denver and still has a few sets of tickets left. I found his prices to be better than most. If any of you are interested in going to the Denver game and want tickets, send me a PM and I will forward his contact info to you. GO SKINS! :logo:

Row 1 Tickets!

I was shopping for some tickets to the Denver game and found a guy through Ebay that has several for sale. I bought two tickets that are in the first row - lower level on the 20 yard line - behind the Redskin's side! The tickets showed up yesterday in the mail. I have been to games before but never this close. I know that some prefer the upper levels to watch a game - but I could not pass up the chance to sit that close to the bench. Have any of you sat in row 1 before?

Any way - this guy lives in Denver and still has a few sets of tickets left. I found his prices to be better than most. If any of you are interested in going to the Denver game and want tickets, send me a PM and I will forward his contact info to you. GO SKINS! :logo:

That is awesome....yeah I actually have sat row 1 before. Me and one of my buddies got row 1 tickets in the endzone to the Redskins@Panthers game 2 years ago. It was the game where Stephen Davis had the ball stripped by Bowen and they called it a TD.

Anyway we sat row 1 down in Carolina and comcast & fox camera ppl were always coming by us when something good was happening for the Skins. They like to get opposing fans on camera nowadays....so if your decked out in Burgundy & Gold and raising h*ll then they will probably come up to you and get you on camera.

my uncle has 4 second row season tickets on the skins side right at the goal line. I was at the pittsburgh game and i hope to catch a few more games with him this year. The seats are incredible. I have been in the lower deck the last three games but nothing was as sweet as being that close

Row 1 Tickets!

PM me!!

Archived