Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should Boller be starting for the Ravens?

@DCGoldPants

Billick never should have let Dilfer get away -- every qb he has handpicked has been a colossal failure in Baltimore. Boller had one good year in college -- he's a Jeff Tedford product and those guys haven't exactly lit up the league. Dilfer is a solid vet who won't mistakes. Carr could be good, but doesn't look like a superstar. Akili Smith was a bust. Aaron Rodgers is going to be one. Boller, well you can tell just by the way he throws he's never going to amount to much in this league.

p.s.- at least around here we're happy to call for the backup.

Stop defending one player. Nobody is ripping the D or the running game........ and I'd say there is alittle more than 10% of Browns that would like Wright to start. He has a bigger upside.

since when are the ravens called the browns? im not defendin kyle boller, im just sayin if u cant praise ramsy and hate boller at the same time, they are both just as ****ty as eachother.

Billick never should have let Dilfer get away -- every qb he has handpicked has been a colossal failure in Baltimore. Boller had one good year in college -- he's a Jeff Tedford product and those guys haven't exactly lit up the league. Dilfer is a solid vet who won't mistakes. Carr could be good, but doesn't look like a superstar. Akili Smith was a bust. Aaron Rodgers is going to be one. Boller, well you can tell just by the way he throws he's never going to amount to much in this league.

We should have kept Dilfer even though hes nothin great, your right on that. he could at least get us to another superbowl by now. but, its not like Ramsy isnt also a bust. Boller and Ramsy will amount to the same by the end of their career.

I call them the Browns because that's where the team's history is from.... before Modell ripped them out from Cleveland for some cash and Purple Uni's.

If the NFL wanted Baltimore to have a new team, they should of gotten the expansion franchise. How do you take a team out of a city like Cleveland? You wouldn't move the Broncos or Chiefs. That whole situation is sickening.

Especially after the whole Colts fiasco, I would of thought that if ANYBODY knew the meaning of keeping a team with its fans, it would be those in Baltimore.

I guess not.

The Rams moving was BS also, Georgia Frontier or whatever her name is, just snatched that team out.

Ummm, the Panthers and Jags were expansion.

But I agree on the Titans also.

However, in the modern 24/7 era of the NFL. It was well documented what those fans in Cleveland went through because of that jerk Modell.

Archived