Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

'05 Player Preview: Patrick Ramsey

BIGGS_DADDY

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=2308

During Patrick Ramsey's seven-game stint as the starting quarterback at the end of last season, the fourth-year quarterback injected life into a struggling offense as he continued to learn the intricacies of Joe Gibbs' offensive scheme.

"Towards the end of the season, I got more and more comfortable," Ramsey said. "Every play, I wasn't thinking as much. I was just playing the game and reacting and letting my instincts take over."

Ramsey was named the 2005 starter after a series of strong performances last December, including game against the New York Giants in which he completed 19-of-22 passes for 174 yards and three touchdowns. The Redskins won that game 31-7.

Now, Ramsey is looking to take a giant step in her personal development and vault the team to contender status.

"My mindset right now is to just continue to improve," he said. "Obviously, you're going to learn something in every game you play. I want to be a part of the team's success and I want to be out there on the field when it happens."

For Ramsey, the development process continued throughout the offseason. Ramsey's 2004 offseason was stifled because of foot surgery. This year, Ramsey worked with Gibbs and new quarterbacks coach Bill Musgarve on refining his trade.

Originally posted by Digger

Wow, it's odd to see Redskins.com write such a positive piece about the Redskins. They are usually so hard-hitting and critical.

Wow, it's odd to see Digger write something sarcastic about the Redskins. He is usually so postive and forgiving. :cool:

Now, Ramsey is looking to take a giant step in her personal development and vault the team to contender status.

Damn. Now that's funny. :laugh: In a messed up kind of way. They should have edited faster. Be awhile before let up on them for this one. I hope. ;)

That doesn't look like a mistake to me, unless it's someone who's first language isn't English. It's certainly not a typo. You can't accidently type "er" instead of "im".

I wonder if it was a prank. Not very professional regardless. If they want their site to be taken seriously, they shouldn't play games like that with their articles.

Originally posted by Digger

Wow, it's odd to see Redskins.com write such a positive piece about the Redskins. They are usually so hard-hitting and critical.

Huh? I dont think that I have ever seen a critical piece written about a player on that site. Even when something controversial happens, they keep the article very generic.

Archived