Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New poster!

Savage

Hey Skins fans! I am new to this board but plan on hanging out here after seeing the number of posts.

As for this season, I see the Skins going 10-6 and squeaking into the playoffs. SOS will have us in the big game within 3 years though.

Hope all had a great 4th of July!

Savage

Welcome Savage,

Feel free to pull up to the bar and grab a brew.

While youre at it, sign up on our Fan Map (see front page) and let us know where the good sports bars are in Charlottesville to catch the Skins games.

Enjoy your new Redskins hang-out :)

Hey Savage,

I live in Charlottesville too, during the school year at least. Unfortunately the Skins don't seem to have a great following there, as most people seem apathetic about the NFL in general.

Buffalo Wild Wings is a great place to watch any game, for those of you who are down in Cville during the season.

Savage. I like that. Welcome sir! :cheers: While drinking that brew, feel free to wander around and check the place out. head downstairs to Tailgate, (shamless plug), if OT's are part of your game. Just be careful eating the poppers while looking at Babe Alert. :cool:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am glad to see that there are other fellow Hoos here that share my passion for the Skins!

Here is C'ville, there are many Skins fans....you just need to know where to find them. BW3 and Wild WIngs are 2 decent sports bars to catch the NFL games, but I find myself watching the Skins at home since every Skins game is on regional Fox here.

Looking forward to a good Skins season and a decent UVA season. As for that institution in Blacksburg, I love to talk smack about them. However, it is hard to talk good smack when we have been beaten soundly on the football field for the last 3 seasons!

I hope Groh takes the Hoos where I know Spurrier will take the Skins!

:cool:

Looking forward to some good discussions here!

Cheers,

Savage

:cheers:

Welcome aboard Savage. I've been a visitor to this site for quite a while now and after surfing the "others" this is the 1) most informative 2) most friendly 3) most fun and 4) best developed site around. Enjoy your time here whether reading or posting. Glad to have you - and be sure to tell your friends.

Archived