Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Plane Crash & Shooting At Lax--live @ Cnn!!!!!

DIESEL TROLL

The LAX shooting was at the El Al counter. Pretty suspicious, but there isn't much info being released yet other than the gunman was killed by El Al security.

The plane crash took place near an airfield and would not seem to be anything deliberate.

The shooting at LAX doesn't appear to be a terrorist act, just some disgruntled psycho. The guy started shouting "Artie took my job!" at the El Al ticket counter and opened up, wounding several people, two fatally, before the El Al security guard blew away the SOB.

It's a damn shame when it's something of relief to hear it was "just some disgruntled psycho" killing people, but that's the way of the post-9/11 world, it seems...

Yea. From what I can tell, the plane crash seems to be a seperate incident. The LAX incident, is a bit confused needless to say. Fox is reporting one gunman dead and 3 civilians dead as a result of a shooting where Brave just reported. A 2nd gunman, and this is an unconfirmed report, is being searched for. An Israeli official is being quoted as saying this is terrorist related, but the FBI is saying otherwise. Seems as though things are confused right now but that isn't a suprise considering the situation.

I imagine that this being July 4th and security being as alerted ad it is and publically at that, there is the risk of jumping to conclusions. Hard to say with reports being scattered as they are.

News on the Israeli official.

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=JPost/A/JPArticle/Full&cid=1025787704822

News on the small plane crash.

http://www.nbc4.tv/news/1544536/detail.html

Nothing of real substance yet. Let's see how this pans out.

The shooting at LAX doesn't appear to be a terrorist act, just some disgruntled psycho. The guy started shouting "Artie took my job!" at the El Al ticket counter and opened up, wounding several people, two fatally, before the El Al security guard blew away the SOB.

It's a damn shame when it's something of relief to hear it was "just some disgruntled psycho" killing people, but that's the way of the post-9/11 world, it seems...

Fitz... unfortunately, you were suckered by a sick ******* who called in. That guy was a prank caller from the Howard Stern Show. "Artie" is one of the sidekicks from the show, and it was a reference to him.

I think people are being waaaay to quick to say that this ISNT a terrorist incident. Let's wait and see.

So now we find out that the LAX gunman was Egyptian. An Egyptian opening up on a crowd at an El Al ticket counter. Not terrorism? Of course it is.

Technically it would be terrorism if it was Bubba from 'Bama ticked off because his dogs got kicked out of the house. Shooting into a crowd and killing innocents is terrorism. An Egyptian national firing on the crowd at an Israeli airline terminal is most definately a terrorist act.

What is the purpose of trying so hard to NOT call it that? The subheading of my paper this morning states: "The gunman's act doesn't appear to be connected to terrorism, authorities say." Yeah, tell that to the families of the dead.

You go to the airport without a ticket or Identification you apparently made arraingements personal effects wise prior to leaving and there is a note on your door saying read the koran.

You are egyptian and was a limo driver at the same airport facility and you select the only place where there are armed security.

I say he is in essence a suicide bomber but with guns.

Then I hear on fox news that instead of using retired law enforcement officers as security in San fran they decided to use immigrants instead.

Not surprising considering the place, the mayor probably preferrs votes instead of security

The thing about this is, with security as high as it was with the 4th it goes to show if some terrorist wants to do something, it is gonna be ery hard for us to stop them. I do not believe we are going to see something on the scale of 9-11 again, I think it will be what is going on in the middle East. We will soon start having more suicide bombers and small scale attacks. I hate to say it but it will be very hard to stop something like this

Archived