Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whos got Redskin stuff at work?

budski

I am logged in to ExtremeSkins.com all day!:D

I also have the schedule posted in my office.

My very hot coworker has an L.C. bobblehead on her monitor...poor thing. She had bought an autographed 8x10 last year of him and had it framed for $135. She damn near died when he left. :laugh:

I have photos I've taken on my desk and wallpaper on my PC. Once the football season is upon us, I'll bring in more stuff. My desk is full of Burger King, Star Wars toys right now.

RDSKNBILL's office is pretty decked out in 'Skins stuff. If a Philthy or Cowpie fan were to walk into his office, they'd probably break out in a rash.

:logo: :helmet:

One reason I am confident that our beloved Skins will improve this season is that I got rid of all my Redskin "stuff."

In the 1980s, I was not big into sports memorabalia. I simply didn't own any jerseys, ballcaps, etc. After Joe Gibbs left in 1992, I thought I'd pump up my "fanship" by purchasing things like that to show I was still a fan, even with our HOF Coach having moved on. Well, I think we all know how things started to turn almost right away.

When Testeverde hit Crayton to ice yet another victory by Dallas over Washington last season, I gathered all my Redskin gear (including my brand new Portis white jersey) and trashed it in a fit of despair. I caught alot of guff from everyone here on the site who thought I was being a bad fan but I think the curse is lifted. Joe is back and Chachie won't be sporting colors anymore, so we can look forward to a winning season.

Originally posted by budski

Chachie,

I can relate about the trashing of redskin stuff,

never threw anything away, but there has been many a hat,

and plastic lawn chair that has felt the wrath of a Redskin loss.

:D

Sometimes you gotta PURGE.

I found a Redskins cork board in my mom's attic when she moved. It is from when I was little and my mom took it down when I went to college and she turned my bedroom into her sewing room. I brought it home and hung it on the office wall. It is probably at least 20 years old. Has the helmet with a two bar facemask. It is awesome. In fact I may add it to my signature it's so old school cool!

Otherwise I usually have Redskins wallpaper on my notebook but now it is Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. It will go back to Skins when training camp starts!

Skins mug (used as a pen holder) , a FAT Redskins ring as a paper weight and a redskins football that when you hit it hard enough it plays "Hail to the Redskins"...

My cube neighbor is a big Eaglets fan so I have to play the ole fight song every once in a while.

He has a McNabb bobble head and the other day he came in and someone broke the head off of it... Of course he blamed me but I was not the guy... other Eagle haters here.

too many Bronco fans around here..

GO SKINS

Nothing at work. Of course, work is wherever the jobsite may be so that's kind of relative. :) Now, come to think of it, maybe a pair Redskins Saftey glasses would be good. Yeah. That's the ticket. :)

I work in Odessa Florida, and I got more Redskins stuff up in my Secondary department, than any Bucs fans have up anywhere else in the building. Window cling-ons on every CNC and a couple with magnets, Stickers on all my tool boxes and surface plate. Cling-on on my computer anti-glare screen. paper weight, coffee cup. and during the season I put up mini helmets on my computer of the Skins and that weeks opponent. Can't wait for the Bucs game this year. get to talk lots of smack with lots of bucs fans!!:cheers:

Archived