Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

And the %&^*!@ of the Year award goes to....

PaulInVirginia

“I can definitely identify with what Kile’s teammates on the Cardinals are going through right now.”

This is a man who is long over due for some type of therapy, massive injection of reality, or just a good old bi@#$ slap. Hmmmm. maybe all of the above and not necessarily in that order.

I don't play fantasy sports, but this guy is an a$$hole. Someone needs to bring this guy back to reality. It says in the story that he plays in a league called the "Big Boys", well this guy is a "little boy" for acting like this.:cry: Grow up, Bonehead. Someone dies here(Darryl Kile) and all this joker can think about is himself. What a LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys, if you read the article along with the rest of the articles on that page, it is pretty clear that the "news stories" are presented as a joke (ever hear of The Onion? It's a joke paper). Look at the other headlines--Mickelson to take up horsheshoes, hand grenades...No.1 pick Nash fulfills life's dream to play hockey in columbus, OH.

I guarantee "Jorge Carlisle" does not exist...however, the joke article is still in extremely poor taste and probably should not have been put up there.

The joke is a classless attempt at humor. With all the other avenues one can pursue, to make light of a tragic death is terrible. This guy had a wife and kids. I feel so bad for the kids, to lose there dad so young. Hell it was bad enough there dad was away from home so much. Now he is gone and some a$$hole is going to joke about it. I sure hope Kyles wife or kids don't read it. This web page should win a A-hole of the week award.

How you guys can get this exercised about a site who's motto, up at the top of the page is, "The Sports Humor and Sports Satire Site on the Internet" is actually humorous in itself. It's not a joke that I'd crack, but so what.

Look at some of the other headlines:

Americans Eagerly Anticipating When They’ll Begin to Love Soccer
Mickelson to Take Up Horseshoes, Hand Grenades

Don't worry about it.

Archived