Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Worst Drivers?

Spaceman Spiff

the worse drivers are in virginia, but they all come from other places.......new york, penn,ohio,new jersey........are there no fun things to do there? i see them all the time,heading to the north carolinia beaches..........oh well, spend 7 days,5grand, and go the heck back home.........(is there a real garden in new jersey?)

Originally posted by freefalln

the worse drivers are in virginia, but they all come from other places.......new york, penn,ohio,new jersey........are there no fun things to do there? i see them all the time,heading to the north carolinia beaches..........oh well, spend 7 days,5grand, and go the heck back home.........(is there a real garden in new jersey?)

Forgot maryland in ur list but i guess they dont go as far south as chesapeak, just here in NoVA all the time

I can't answer this poll being I am in NJ and can't base it on day to day expierence. What I will say is the worst drivers I have ever seen are Indian Woman. They are by far the worst drivers I have ever seen and it isn't even close. I sometimes wonder how the hell they ever got there licenses in the first place?

Having just returned from a trip to southern Colorado and back, I will say that overall the drivers were pretty damn good. There were drivers from Utah, Colorado, ( go figure), California, Nevada and so on. Only one real bad one in the lot. Some dumb s.o.b. who got impatient once. :rolleyes: Ahem.

Mass drivers are so bad the surrounding states call them Mass-Holes!

To be fair, though, there are many more reasons for that name than just the driving.

When I was in Korea, I didn't see any trouble at all with the drivers. They were no more aggressive than in any US city. I spent most of my time between Seoul and Inchon, so maybe it's worse in other areas.

Originally posted by ChocolateCitySkin

Did I stutter? You need me to repost the numbers on driving fatalities from other countries?

I'm not sure we're disagreeing on the whole. I posted a list based on personal observation and living/traveling in a whole lot of places. The fact that people on this list die a whole lot isn't terribly surprising.

Most bad drivers ignore the rules of the road and of courtesy. This is certainly true of drivers in the countries I listed. And of New Jerseyites. :)

I was just responding to your comment that said something to the effect of if I'd been outside the country, I'd know all this stuff. I'm saying that I have.

Yes, New Jersey drivers suck in comparison to other areas of the US. But, you don't see them swerve into oncoming traffic going around a bend just because they won't get a ticket for doing it. I remember when I was in Greece seeing 60kph roads just hit a dead end. And on average three traffic fatalities a day in the news. India by the numbers has the most driving fatalities... Followed by Africa and so on.

Originally posted by Kevin B.

Mass drivers are so bad the surrounding states call them Mass-Holes!

Believe me, they earn the title, but it doesn't come from their driving habits alone......

Edit Below...

Sorry mjah, I posted straight from his post and didn't see that you'd already beat me to it.

Having lived overseas, I think traffic is the worst in the Phillipines... Indonesia is also terrible... That sort of thing can't even be compared to the States.

In the states, I think it has to be Mass.. People are just plain rude up here... They fly in the snow (Especially the ignorant SUV bunch), are INCAPABLE of driving above 15mph in the rain (and they still manage to have accidents), and are absolutely incompetent when traffic is bunched up.

I think the worst driver I ever tried was a Dunlop. I don't remember the exact name, but it had a blue staff. Took it to the driving range and started hitting some balls; they were all over the place (I'm not that good but I'm not that bad either.) Something was wrong with the club.

With about the 10th hit, the shaft broke at the hosel, and the club head flew about 50 yards out. It went straight, which is more than I could say for any of the balls I'd hit with it.

Where are you guys finding all these drivers named after states?

Who makes them? Are they really that bad?

Originally posted by Woofer Magoo

I think the worst driver I ever tried was a Dunlop. I don't remember the exact name, but it had a blue staff. Took it to the driving range and started hitting some balls; they were all over the place (I'm not that good but I'm not that bad either.) Something was wrong with the club.

With about the 10th hit, the shaft broke at the hosel, and the club head flew about 50 yards out. It went straight, which is more than I could say for any of the balls I'd hit with it.

Where are you guys finding all these drivers named after states?

Who makes them? Are they really that bad?

:notworthy :notworthy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You da man Woofer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The worst drivers are those who think that EVERYONE else is the problem.

No, not me. It couldn't be. I'm the best driver there is. I want to be going 80mph in the passing lane and when someone is doing 65-70mph in that lane (exceeding the speed limit) they are the person who is wrong.

How about people who drive automatic transmission. You cannot effectivly regulate your speed in traffic, thus the need for brake riding the entire trip home. Which in turn makes all the others who have automatic transmissions apply their brakes.

Originally posted by Kilmer17

Come to Florida in February.

Dude, South Florida has by far the worst drivers ever. It is a lethal combination of old-fart snowbirds in their caddies and continentals and young, spoiled rich kids in daddy's beamers. The old people drive extremely slowly with no regard for any other drivers. This causes others to get mad and drive over-aggresively, swerving in and out of lanes. And the poor old fogies are terrified, so they drive even slower. Its a never ending cycle of bad-drivingness.

Not to mention that turn-signals are illegal in Florida.....or at least people drive that way. And getting let in to traffic? Forget about it. And I think Florida has the highest amount of cell-phones per-capita, and everyone decides to use them while driving. Cell-phone drivers are more dangerous than drunk-drivers!

Originally posted by Ancalagon the Black

Dude, I LIVE outside "the country."

Outside the country drivers are much better. For example, in France they have this big circle near the Arc de Triumph and that famous shopping street (not even going to attempt to spell it). Anyway, there are no lights, stop signs or lane markers on the circle and 4-5 entrances/exits. I sat there with my ex watching the traffic around the circle and was amazed at how smoothly it went. I remember thinking if they put a circle with no lights in Florida, there would be a zillion accidents a minute. I live near Hollywood, FL, where there are several circles with lights. And people are still retarded.

Archived