Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tickets for road games

Idaho fan

Help... Are any of you located in road game cities? Are any of you looking at buying group tickets (if that is possible) similar to what "illone" has done with the "Invasion of Arizona" for the Cardinal game on Dec. 11? How about you guys in Denver or Dallas? Or should I start shopping for tickets on ebay?

I am getting pumped for the 05 season and want to get some tickets purchased... Thanks! :logo:

GREAT!

Thanks for the help... I will start shopping at both places.

I was at the 49er game last year (which is how I found Extremeskins.com) and

met a few guys who post on this site... I assume before each raod game there are threads and posts relating to tailgate parties etc.?:logo:

Originally posted by Idaho fan

GREAT!

Thanks for the help... I will start shopping at both places.

I was at the 49er game last year (which is how I found Extremeskins.com) and

met a few guys who post on this site... I assume before each raod game there are threads and posts relating to tailgate parties etc.?:logo:

You can also check out http://redskin-roadtrips.com/. It's a new web site so there has been little traffic. But when it gets going it will be a great place for fans to set up road game.

The reason the "AZ Invasion" works out so well is because of the complete lack of fan support here for the Cards. This stadium never sells out so they will do anything to fill the seats. I'd bet anyone that the tix here are cheaper than most other stadiums in the country.

I could be wrong but try calling the Dallas ticket counter and tell them you have a group of hardcore Redskins fans wanting 50 tickets and they'd either laugh in your face or stick you in the nosebleeds by all the fat, broke Dallas fans. (most of the stadium anyways:) )

Originally posted by illone

The reason the "AZ Invasion" works out so well is because of the complete lack of fan support here for the Cards. This stadium never sells out so they will do anything to fill the seats. I'd bet anyone that the tix here are cheaper than most other stadiums in the country.

I could be wrong but try calling the Dallas ticket counter and tell them you have a group of hardcore Redskins fans wanting 50 tickets and they'd either laugh in your face or stick you in the nosebleeds by all the fat, broke Dallas fans. (most of the stadium anyways:) )

You are absolutely right, cards game never get sold out so I figured the tickets would be cheap that is why I choose this game to attend!!

• 2 weeks later...

Bought Tickets to the Cowturd game today from the Cowboys ticket office(7/7/05). I had to purchase a two game package (Mon. night Redskins vs. Dallas and November 20th Lions vs. Cowturds). Don't tell the CSR people that you are a Redskins fan. The seats ended up being $62.00 each. I'm selling the lions tickets on ebay. Fellow Redskin fans, lets show up at their stadium and defend our honor. See you there!!!:wewantd:

Originally posted by illone

I will be attending that game in Zona. - Got tickets in Row 1 behind the endzone on the end the visiting (that's us) team comes out.:D

Archived