Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

X-Men III poster

Spaceman Spiff

I'm not sold on how well X-3 is going to be.

1. No Bryan Singer

2. More Halle Berry as Storm scenes (granted she was better as Storm in X-2, but still not very good).

3. Not sold on Juggernaut as a Villian (better have a really good Prof. X/Juggernaut backstory if they're going to do this right).

4. Multiple Director changes......

5. Unsure who's going to be in the movie representing the X-men

(nightcrawler out?, Marsden (Cyclops) filming Superman?)

I am really looking forward to the solo Wolverine film that's supposed to start shooting sometime after X-3.

PS: GO SEE BATMAN BEGINS, EXCELLENT MOVIE THAT IS PRETTY CLOSE TO THE COMIC!!!!!

Originally posted by goskins

1. No Bryan Singer

2. More Halle Berry as Storm scenes (granted she was better as Storm in X-2, but still not very good).

3. Not sold on Juggernaut as a Villian (better have a really good Prof. X/Juggernaut backstory if they're going to do this right).

I am really looking forward to the solo Wolverine film that's supposed to start shooting sometime after X-3.

PS: GO SEE BATMAN BEGINS, EXCELLENT MOVIE THAT IS PRETTY CLOSE TO THE COMIC!!!!!

I don't know if anyone read the first two acts but not too good of a storyline either. Cyclops will be in the movie though but not too much (hint, hint).

Originally posted by goskins

1. No Bryan Singer

Juggernaut was one of the key villians in the early going, they are staying to the comics.

Originally posted by jbooma

Juggernaut was one of the key villians in the early going, they are staying to the comics.

I know, I just hope that they do it right.

Juggy is a hard character to do since he's practically invincible unless the helmet gets removed.

Also, to stay true to the comic-- They will have to do a long backstory with a young Xavier and his stepbrother and then Juggy's finding of the jewel that makes him The Juggernaut.

Remember, Juggy IS NOT a mutant-- his powers are magical based.

Archived