Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

test yourself on the political spectrum

Ford

Well, this test is an odd one.

For example, it says a certain score demonstrates tolerance for others views. But, in order to score points on one of those questions, you had to disagree that church shouldn't provide welfare which means you are tolerant of anyone's view but theirs :).

Either way, EG, I'll take the test and most certainly score moderate to conservative. Show your personal page and I'll show you mine :).

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

80% on econmic issues 12 % on personal ;)

20 and as conservative as Strom Thurmond- go figure

My favorite so far was the "Spend more to stop Global Warming." Well, I'm all for spending more to research whether there is such a thing, but, I'm very much against the assumptive so, where's that put me :). I'm a conservative. I'm stunned :).

What a shock. I'm a Dem. However, I'm not surprised to find that I am not a good match with them on Economic issues. As a result, Democrat is a poor match for me. It is simply the closest, a 45% match. I like their words, "Unless you particularly like his character and backround, you should vote for another canidate." Um, duh?

That should be true even if you do match better than 50%.

Man im pretty boring as well. Moderate with slight leaning towards conservative and libertarian values. I think if you take away my pro-gun control answer id be more towards those two. It had me going for the democrats or the green party...sigh.

The test is a better match for your (in)consistency with political parties than for outright defining where you are on the political spectrum. The questions are far too generalized and the possible answers - as defined by the site - are far too overlapping for this to be precise. It's a fun diversion though.

Interesting quiz... some flaws though in the record keeping. It had me down as strongly opposing privatizing Social Security, and I didn't click that... nor did I click on supporting more money for health care.

I guess since it has me right on the line of a Hard Core Conservative and an Authoritarian, it is somewhat accurate as far as the Conservative part.

Peace

Archived