Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Terri Schiavo autopsy (merged).

Kilmer17

Originally posted by Thiebear

Dont forget that all the people that said this was all her fault for her eating disorder.. I heard the guy said it was based on her potasium levels and those levels were affected by the fluids in ressucitation and there is currently nothing showing she had an eating disorder....

That whole blind following the balloon thing gets me... I could understand basic functions following balloon.. but not blind following the balloon... Its one heck of a coincidence if shes not really tracking that balloon...

Ohh and the broken bones was not due to therapy or the husband but Osteo pseurosis (sp) that is common with her condition.....

a riddle wrapped in an enigma...

well, for the eyes it could be two things.

#1. It just so happened that the tape her parents released was the only time the balloon and her eyes were going in the same direction. The other hours and hours, showed nothing at all.

#2. She might of been blind, but the Iris, Retina and other parts could still have a natural reaction to the light, like how our eyes dialate without thinking about it, or the optic nerve working.

That's just my guess though.

she did drop massive weight over time though. How long, I do not know.

Originally posted by Hooper

To the medical community. He's a doctor and should have known better than to try to diagnose someone from a frickin' video tape.

those guys are dreading how often the tapes of them saying the complete opposite of reality, are going to be played.

Archived