Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just got season tickets

Awesome

Wanted to gloat a little about my recently aquired season tickets. BOOYAA! I'm splitting them with three other guys, and we're still trying to decide how to divvy up the games. Who gets the Dallas game; And, is the monday night game against philly at home?

Hope so.

See youse guys at Fed Ex come game time! :cheers:

Will do cowboykilla. Since i'm splitting them with three other guys, i'll only be at two games. hopefully the Dallas game will be one of them.

I'm sitting behind one of the endzones, in the nosebleeds. COuld be better but I ain't complaining

Yeah Dawg!, Yeah!:pint:

Congrats, mphilips16. I got mine last year after waiting 22 years, boy was that a great feeling. The first game of the reguler season, if you go, go and hang out at the dead tree crew, I know I will be there, drinking beer and yelling at AZ card fans:D . And yes, the Monday night game against the eagles is at Fed-Ex Field.

That's funny you say that about your seat position mphillips. Me and DT 28's season tickets are behind an endzone against the FENCE. We are the last row in the entire stadium. However, we can see great, and the really nasty fans always end up towards the top, so we get to jaw at some eagles fans. Check your tickets. We're in section 442.

As for skinsfan44 can't wait to see you guys out there. We usually get there about 5 hours before game time.

Dark Horse and Funkyalligator, I was at the Cardinals game. I moved from the last row of the stadium where my season tickets are to the very front in the dream seats. We were the first row behind the skins bench. Sam Shade gave me his towel for making up the best cheers, and I leaped on to the actual field at FedEx when Westbrook tried to throw his glove into the stadium but it fell short. I got chased by a huge security guard. That game was great, even though I was wearing sweatpants which were completely soaked. I usually weigh in at around 190, but after the beer, the food, the rain soaked sweatpants/drawers, I probably weighedat least Nate Newton size.

The moral of this story is that you can NEVER, EVER go wrong with Washington Redskins season tickets.

Every home game I have been to (Carolina 00, NY Giants 01) the Redskins have won. :jump:

On the flip side though, every road game I have gone to (Seattle 98, Arizona 00) the Skins have lost. :shootinth

So I will gladly trade my Seahawk Tickets for Nov 3rd for anyone's Cowboy Tickets for the season finale. :laugh:

Currently am on the waiting list for tickets but I did receive a nice letter in the mail asking me to come and view the club level seats.

Apparantly, they are having a hard time getting rid of those seats because when I log onto Redskins.com, I get a pop-up ad reminding me that the seats are available.

The seats are quite expensive for me, but maybe I can make a deal with them:rolleyes:

At long last, I also just joined the season ticket brotherhood. The funny thing is that I got my letter the same day as I got that attractive-looking club seat offer. I was so entertained by it that I completely ignored the regular, decade-awaited, ticket offer for to read the marketing pitch for seats that are more expensive than a mortal man should be asked to bear. Then went off to do other stuff for a couple of hours.

Then I remembered the rest of my mail, opened the other letter, and had a cow!

Although I have been tempted by the club seats many times and was thinking about taking the tour just for the heck of it, I would definitely try and hold out -- just figure out how much that works out to *per game*. Is a Cardinals or Texans game really worth that much? I didn't think so.

You *will* be rewarded. I'm living proof.

Now, only 32766 posts left until I can be The Squire. Boy, do I miss him. . . .

Archived