Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

AP: Boys Won't Be Charged in School Bus Fight

Henry

people are talking about the kids mouthing off, when the bus driver cussed first. when a kid told him to watch his mouth, the bus driver yelled at him to come to the front. this guy has anger management problems. he started all of it. the kids were just reacting to him

Originally posted by Destino

Much better link.

The bus driver clearly over reacted to the situation and started the physical confrontation when the boy gets behind him and very loudly insults him. Bad decision on his part you don't starting swinging at children like that. I was surprised however by how willing to partake in the violence the kids were, I find this disturbing. They have no fear at all of the adult and in fact mock him at the end of the video demanding he call the authorities, not out of alarm for what had just occurred, but instead to show they’d win in the end.

Society really needs to get kids under control so that these little troublemakers do not become the norm. The kids need to be expelled and the old guy driving the bus needs to find a line of work, as much for his own good as the kids unfortunate enough to find themselves on his bus.

Unfortunately, that is the norm these days. All kids see anymore is violence on tv or at home or at school. I'm very thankful that I'm not in school anymore with how violent kids have become.

I don't think the bus driver was out of line. I've read some responses saying it's the parents' job to discipline the kids. In this case it's clear the parents don't. If they did, their kids wouldn't be acting like that. That's the problem today. A lot of kids don't get @$$ whoopin's when they get out of line.

Archived