Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Cooley Jersey

I thought that people on this board would like to know that our Redskins stores will be releasing a #47 Chris Cooley jersey. Don't quote me(which some probably will) but they should be in stores sometime within the first 2 weeks of June. You can go to any store, but come to mine to buy it(Springfield Mall).:D

:point2sky HTTR!!!:helmet:

Originally posted by Voice of Reason

I got a Cooley jersey last year, but now it looks like everyone will have one unfortunately.

:wtf: is wrong with that?

If you want to be special and different, get a mohawk. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Voice of Reason

Yeah zoony, what number is Cory Hall?

0 as far as I know;)

......some possible jerseys players that aren't out right now: Washington, Holdman,Griffin, Noble,Thomas, Betts, Cartwright, Clark, Thrash, Jacobs, McCants........

See...you can still be original

it's all a crapshoot.

I had a Champ Bailey jersey I spent the $249.99 for way back and ended up donating it to charity last year when the bum finally left town with his negative attitude.

I learned my lesson as with the age of free agency nobody lasts too long in one uniform.

Given the contracs I think you are safe with a Samuels or Arrington jersey. Marcus Washington and Clinton Portis as well.

I did buy the Samuels jersey on the website for $29.99 back a few months ago when the new deal was signed.

Let's face it. Darrell Green was probably the last guy you are going to see a generation of fans grow up with in a Redskins uniform.

I still have a Sonny hand-sewn jersey from the early 1970's.

I now have it in a display under glass along with memorabilia from the '72 Super Bowl team.

How did you get a Cooley jersey before? I thought this was the only time they will start to be sold...

Either way, what is wrong with wearing a jersey a lot of people have, the fact is you are honoring someone who you like or was great. I would love to have a Monk, Clark, or Green jersey right now, even if hundreds of thousands of people have them.

Archived