Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rayprils

This Is No April Fools Joke(guaranteed)

Recommended Posts

Alright, I guarantee that we will make the playoffs this year and If I lose, I'll donate the 500 to Extremeskins. Anyone want in on this deal??? I believe in my team and I'll put up my own money on this.

Let's put up your donation if we don't make the playoffs. Just look at this as a good cause for our great site. I've met good people from this site and on top off it, I got a good friend out this site. We hang out practically every week. What better yet to have a friend that also a skins fan. You can't beat that.

So, put up your money. Who's in???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great, now all the mods are going to be rooting against the Redskins in the upcoming season. How about, we donate if they do make the playoffs :cheers: ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by rayprils

What better yet to have a friend that also a skins fan. You can't beat that.

So, put up your money. Who's in???

unless that friend is hot and blonde, then you can beat that :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, I'll play...

$100 that we make the playoffs.

CLARIFICATION: If we don't make the playoffs I'll pay $100 to ES. (I can't root against it!?)

If I lose I want to change my username again!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have 875.00 so far. Are you telling me that you don't believe in our team to make the playoffs?? playoffs?? C'mon "real" skins fans...

Show your loyalty.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Westbrook36,

Thank you. I guess we'll take your money. By the way, can you get your eagle fans to put up money if we make the playoffs?? This thread could be a hedge for us if we can get the haters to put up money if we make the playoffs. So, when we do, we can take their money and save our money for super bowl. Oh, Yes...

Let's try to get the cowpuke fans in this thread and take their money also. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can we change this thread so, that we can fish for the haters to put up the money when we go to the playoffs?? I need Blade's help on this. We should title this thread as "wanted: cowpuke, iggle and aint fans" and dare them to put up the money. HELP...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in $100 if we make the playoffs.

IF WE MAKE THE PLAYOFFS.

Please remind me if I forget.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, you guys seriously ROCK for showing this much love for the community!

Just a point to remember... no thread on Extremeskins is ever lost. We save EVERYTHING :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Blade

Wow, you guys seriously ROCK for showing this much love for the community!

Just a point to remember... no thread on Extremeskins is ever lost. We save EVERYTHING :)

Good... because it is a long time between now and then.

Is there any way you can get this thread to re-surface in December of '05?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait. I feel like interests should be aligned here, right? So shouldn't we, as Redskins fans, be wanting to pay money when we make the playoffs?

I pledge $150 for when we make the playoffs.

If we do not make the playoffs, which is highly unlikely and a very remote scenario, I pledge $75.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Either Way, it would be cool if the mods could give a T-shirt to anyone who participates in this "regulated" gambling :) Just make sure you pony up if things go sour ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by TheDane

Wait. I feel like interests should be aligned here, right? So shouldn't we, as Redskins fans, be wanting to pay money when we make the playoffs?

I pledge $150 for when we make the playoffs.

If we do not make the playoffs, which is highly unlikely and a very remote scenario, I pledge $75.

Count me in for this as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would but im only 17. Im not even allowed to order anything thats 19.95 off the the TV commericals yet.. DAGGIT!! I had my eye on the Heat cold soldering gun :bow:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by rayprils

Westbrook36,

Thank you. I guess we'll take your money. By the way, can you get your eagle fans to put up money if we make the playoffs?? This thread could be a hedge for us if we can get the haters to put up money if we make the playoffs. So, when we do, we can take their money and save our money for super bowl. Oh, Yes...

Let's try to get the cowpuke fans in this thread and take their money also. LOL

Ok, deal. You putting up any money if the Eagles make the playoffs? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Westbrook36

Ok, deal. You putting up any money if the Eagles make the playoffs? ;)

I'm putting my money on my team. Now, if you would like to put your money up again for another bet that the Eagles won't choke this year, then that's stepping up to your own team. I guaranteed 500 dollars last year for super bowl and I paid. This year I say "playoffs". You can afford another 25 dollars, can't you?? Put up your bet (that the Eagles won't choke).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.