Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reggie Wayne

Mickalino

Nah, I don't think he'd deny a contract offer from us just because he wanted to be a "number 1" WR. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't most teams start 2 WRs (sarcasm)?

You think Boldin and Fitzgerald argue over who's "number 1?"

that's not what i meant....as of right now...moss gets all the passes thrown to him...if wayne comes here and is used like moss then yeah why not....but he's not gonna come here if he's gonna be used like our other recievers

I really think that Wayne will strongly consider coming here if we offer him a contract. Portis and Santana are good friends with Wayne and i can see that playing a key factor in a decision he will make. Gibbs may however decide he needs a bigger WR and opt for Moulds if he becomes available.

I really think that Wayne will strongly consider coming here if we offer him a contract. Portis and Santana are good friends with Wayne and i can see that playing a key factor in a decision he will make. Gibbs may however decide he needs a bigger WR and opt for Moulds if he becomes available.

Moulds is too old. If you can get someone like Wayne, you can't pass up on him. Yes, we need a possession WR. But Wayne is too much a talent to let go.

he's not gonna come here if he's gonna be used like our other recievers

If we had a starting tandem of Moss/Wayne, they would both post sick numbers. David Patten has NEVER been a #2, and James Thrash has probably never been a #3 (ok, maybe he has, but he ABSOLUTELY topped out at #3 and now is barely a #4). Reggie Wayne is leaps and bounds better than ANY Redskins WR over the last 10 years besides Santana.

James Thrash has probably never been a #3 (ok, maybe he has, but he ABSOLUTELY topped out at #3 and now is barely a #4).

Wasn't Thrash a #1 with Stinkston being #2 with the Eagles?

I'm still shocked the Eagles got to the NFC Championship 3 times in a row with Thrash and Stinkston being their 2 receivers.

If we had a starting tandem of Moss/Wayne, they would both post sick numbers. David Patten has NEVER been a #2, and James Thrash has probably never been a #3 (ok, maybe he has, but he ABSOLUTELY topped out at #3 and now is barely a #4). Reggie Wayne is leaps and bounds better than ANY Redskins WR over the last 10 years besides Santana.

i agree with u....having them both here would bring me back to those days in miami...god we were lucky to have them both on the field at the same time

Archived