Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mickalino

Reggie Wayne

Originally posted by Oldskool

You had me until right there.

I'll agree about McCants but not Thrash or Jacobs.

Thrash:laugh: great character, does not have great hands by a long shot, very soft, can not run block #3 reciever Great Teams guy:D

Jacobs high draft pick looks good in Camp but has been known to be soft was banged up a lot in Florida and has had injury problems here. I hope he turns out to be a gamer though but he has not shown enough.

He was going against a rookie corner with Peyton Manning throwing him the ball. I bet Gardner could get 150 if he was in Wayne's position:rolleyes:

One year later, and Reggie Wayne is STILL doin it.

And NOT against rookie corners either.

]']too bad we could never get him' date=' but next years his contract year i think[/quote']

This year is his contract year. He will be a UFA this offseason.

You had me until right there.

I'll agree about McCants but not Thrash or Jacobs.

One year later, and you're right about 2 out of 3 points :)

He would be an outstanding pickup. I'd be EXTREMELY happy with him or Moulds. I'd be happy with a pickup of anyone we could put at #2 and allow Patten to move into the slot.

This year is his contract year. He will be a UFA this offseason.

Look at the YEAR he posted that.

He was right when he posted :)

And so was I, when I started the thread.

what makes you think the colts wont resign him

Maybe they will.

I guess it depends on his character.

If he's a money type of player he'll probably leave

Indy with a huge contract somewhere else.

what makes you think the colts wont resign him

Remember Marcus Washington? It's called deep pockets. And arguably, we have as much to offer in terms of opportunity as the Colts do.

BTW -anyone notice what the Steelers are doing right now? Blitzing like hell against Manning and it worked. This is what GW should have done yesterday against Hasselbeck.

i would love to have reggie on our team but that's just not happening imo....if he leaves the colts he'll def want be to a #1 reciever and sure as hell deserves to be a #1 reciever.......

Nah, I don't think he'd deny a contract offer from us just because he wanted to be a "number 1" WR. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't most teams start 2 WRs (sarcasm)?

You think Boldin and Fitzgerald argue over who's "number 1?"

Santana and Reggie Wayne are supposedly good buddies from the U. Maybe we can get Santana to use his influence to get Wayne here, IF, and that's a big IF, the Colts don't get him first.

Santana and Reggie Wayne are supposedly good buddies from the U. Maybe we can get Santana to use his influence to get Wayne here, IF, and that's a big IF, the Colts don't get him first.

I really think that Santana will make this happen. Danny is going to be looking for a WR and Wayne is the sexiest pick. This makes too much sense.