Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mickalino

Reggie Wayne

Recommended Posts

Originally posted by Ghost of Nibbs McPimpin

:puke: That's disgusting. I'm not prejudiced but such overt lustful displays are not my cup of tea. ;)

Fine. Then, I'll settle for a Reggie Wayne Inflatable Doll

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fdarugar

He's awesome but that Rock Alexander guy is terrible.

Yes, how dare he disparage the name "Rock". He doesnt deserve the name

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by SkinsFanMania

He was drafted the same year Gardner was and I think he went in the 2nd round.

Wayne was a first rounder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was going against a rookie corner with Peyton Manning throwing him the ball. I bet Gardner could get 150 if he was in Wayne's position:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Skins4SB

He was going against a rookie corner with Peyton Manning throwing him the ball. I bet Gardner could get 150 if he was in Wayne's position:rolleyes:

Gardner could not, and would not, have made the RAC's that Wayne made.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Mickalino

Gardner could not, and would not, have made the RAC's that Wayne made.

He wouldve dropped 50% of the balls thrown his way too.

Lets not forget that. :doh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fine. Then, I'll settle for a Reggie Wayne Inflatable Doll

Good idea. It would have better hands than Gardner and cost less against the cap! :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by HeHateMe

He wouldve dropped 50% of the balls thrown his way too.

Lets not forget that. :doh:

Manning is smart. If Rod woulda dropped one, then he would have been lucky to see another ball for the rest of the night. Thats the kinda QB Manning is ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't recall Gardner ever being hailed for his hands when he was coming out... As a matter of fact, all I remember was that catching is his weakness and he is slow. I wanted Koren Robinson out of the big four: Terrell, Robinson, Moss, and Gardner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by D'Pablo

I don't recall Gardner ever being hailed for his hands when he was coming out... As a matter of fact, all I remember was that catching is his weakness and he is slow. I wanted Koren Robinson out of the big four: Terrell, Robinson, Moss, and Gardner.

He most certainly was hailed for his hands. If it wasn't his hands, then what was it ? It surely wasn't his speed, size, quickness, route running, or ability to elude tackles after the catch, etc. He was supposed to be a posession receiver who could pull down balls in the midst of traffic.....a far cry from what he really turned out to be

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by RDSKNfaithfull

Coaching, Coaching, Coaching Rod is physicall and better than anything we have on the team other than Coles.

im sorry but no.

You can "coach up" a player as much as you want but if he isnt firing on all cylinders between his ears, its for naught.

Rod has gianormous mental gaps and lacks concentration. Right now he's no better than a 3rd WR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Oldskool

im sorry but no.

You can "coach up" a player as much as you want but if he isnt firing on all cylinders between his ears, its for naught.

Rod has gianormous mental gaps and lacks concentration. Right now he's no better than a 3rd WR.

You hit the nail on the head he lacks concentration:doh: HELLO He has ability.

remember the giants game he dropped balls left and right then in practice they came up with the great idea of making him stay after and catch balls. He went out the next week and had a all pro day.

Don't act like Coles did not drop balls, Thrash, koz, etc.

He makes all the great catches and drops the easy ones somebody needs to stop treating him like Randy Moss in practice and coach him.

Everybody who goes to camp sees his lazy attitutde like he is walking on water.

Point is he is not making Coles money and has more ability than Jacobs, Mcants, Thrash

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by RDSKNfaithfull

Point is he is not making Coles money and has more ability than Jacobs, Mcants, Thrash

You had me until right there.

I'll agree about McCants but not Thrash or Jacobs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.