Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bang ~ Blue Christmas

TerpsEagles

I apologize if this has already been posted or if this is the wrong forum...

Bang ~ apparently the "People's Champ" himself, Freddie Mitchell has seen your toon and liked it.... pretty funny... he was singing it in the locker room..... .

from today's Philly Inquirer:

Blue Christmas. An animated version of quarterback Donovan McNabb singing the Elvis Presley rendition of "Blue Christmas" has been circulating on the Internet.

The animation, which appears on extremeskins.com, was put together by a Washington Redskins fan. It has McNabb singing to Terrell Owens, the injured wide receiver, who is shown in a wheelchair.

It includes appearances by Reid in tights and wide receivers Freddie Mitchell and Todd Pinkston, who are referred to as a "wuss and a bust."

Mitchell could be heard singing the song in the Eagles' locker room yesterday and acknowledged that he had seen it.

"It's funny," Mitchell said.

Keep 'em coming Bang..... they're hilarious.... peacePhilly article.... towards the bottom

Originally posted by TerpsEagles

I referred to as a "wuss and a bust."

Mitchell could be heard singing the song in the Eagles' locker room yesterday and acknowledged that he had seen it.

"It's funny," Mitchell said.[/i]

Later that same day, the cartoon was shown to Rush Limbaugh, who replied, "Donovan McNabb's singing abilities were way over-rated."

Archived