Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tape

2cents

I am looking for a video tape of the 1987 Monday Night win over Dallas. This is the game where our strike players beat over half of the Cowboy starters. If anyone has a copy, or knows someone who does please e-mail me at: amybrian@leblink.com. Thanks!!

All NFL games are copywritten material. Especially the NFL Films copies of games. Therefore you should try the U.S. Library of Congress here in Washington, D.C. They can arrange for you to watch the game if you schedule a visit in advance. Sorry I don't know the phone number but you will find it in your local phone directory in the blue pages for gov't. listings. Or do what I do. Dial 4-1-1

If yer just looking for a plain old video tape for your personal collection then you might want to contact NFL Films in Mt. Laurel, NJ directly. They sell their game films but get ready for some serious sticker shock. These guys are pricy!

2cents,

It's NFL Films that sells the games not the league. And I'm not 100% sure you can even get the entire game. They typically put together game highlight packages which are shown on HBO's Inside the NFL program.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived