Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

OT: Al-Qaa'eda Regrouping

Kefka

What? no. no. no. You are confused.<br /><br />The article IS from ABCNews.com. I never stated that was from other article. It is a snippet of truth in an article surrounded by other contorted information to show the US fighter's are "overpowering" the Al-Qaaeda fighters.<br /><br />I am only posting the truth, cutting and pasting it.<br /> <br /> <small>[ March 14, 2002, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: Kefka ]</small>

When I say "cut and paste" I don't mean cutting some info from one article, pasting it, cutting a little from another and pasting it. I meant I cut and paste the entire article instead of posting the link for it. You are confused Park City Skin.

Ok, bad wording. However, that does not change the fact that the article as you pasted it does not seem to exist on abcnews.com. I would suggest to avoid such confusion in the future, just let the reader deal with the window. Curious though, what exactly is the true part of that story and how do you arrive at that conclusion.<br /> <br /> <small>[ March 15, 2002, 12:22 AM: Message edited by: Park City Skins ]</small>

Yeah you just posted the fact that the US couldn't fight man to man, bombed the place, and STILL couldn't get Al Qaaeda fighters. Tsk tsk tsk.<br /> <br /> <small>[ March 16, 2002, 12:32 AM: Message edited by: Kefka ]</small>

Funny, I can't seem to find that "due to the fact that the U.S. couldn't fight man to man" fact in that story. Though i did find the fact that "enemy" forces,(that would Al Qaeda and Taliban soldiers), are well... here ." They are believed to be fleeing for the Pakistan border". <br /><br />Might I emphasize the fleeing part. Also might I mention this "fact" rom the article.<br /><br /> "But I think from the standpoint of a military operation, the intent to go in and to take this area in Afghanistan and to clear it of Taliban and al Qaeda, that it's been highly successful to date," Pace added. <br /><br />Kefka, tsk. tsk. To you. Seems in the week since this battle started, things have gone straight down hill for those fellows in the mountains. You seemed quite content with the article that you posted to start this thread and the reaction it recieved. How's that saying go? Shoe's on the other foot. <br /><br />As for the man to man part. Please. You really aren't going to go there now are you?<br /> <br /> <small>[ March 16, 2002, 02:30 AM: Message edited by: Park City Skins ]</small>

Archived