Sign in to follow this  
China

GNN: You Can Now Apply to Be a ‘Puptern’ So You Can Get Paid $100 Per Hour to Play With Dogs

You Can Now Apply to Be a ‘Puptern’ So You Can Get Paid $100 Per Hour to Play With Dogs

Do you love petting dogs? Do you also enjoy making money? Well, now you can get paid to play with puppies.

Mutts Canine Cantina is a dog park, bar and restaurant that is based in Dallas, Texas – but they are now hiring interns for their new location in Fort Worth.

The lucky candidate to land the fall “pupternship” will be paid $100 per hour to play with the dogs in the dog park for 4 hours a week for 6 to 8 weeks.

If that isn’t enough, pupterns are also given free food from the restaurant.

Pup lovers can apply for the job by uploading a video of themselves snuggling with a dog to Instagram. The restaurant emphasizes that the more creative you are with your video, the better. Explain why you are the ideal candidate for the job, and just be sure to tag the Mutts Cantina Instagram account and use the hashtag #MUTTSpuptern.

Applicants have until November 12th to apply for the job.

Click on the link for more

2 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Self petting doesn't count

That’s actually one of the few things that I don’t do well. It takes me the better part of an afternoon.