TK

Game Day Thread - NFC East FIRST PLACE Redskins VS Atlanta Fried Chickens

Do we have another defensive assistant we can promote to Defensive Coordinator?  It's worked so well for us.

Only fitting that the Falcons score a TD on another pick play, but that team it looked to be executed kosher.

1 minute ago, MediocreGymnast said:

Sit AS to protect him.

PROTECT HIM? You only protect a player who is worth a damn.

Play him to get him hurt! Then Jay can bench him without making Bruce look like the incompetent clown that he is.

Way too many Atlanta fans.....****ing Atlanta fans, wtf

Edited by Gibbit

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

Screw him, do you honestly think he can do anything that McCoy can't do at this point?

Make bruce (hardcorezorn) think he is a good GM.

Edited by MediocreGymnast
  • Haha 3

Can we please just take a few knees and get this over with? Let's not pretend to play offense anymore.

Did everyone see how Sanua caught the ball with his ****ing hands, used his strength and created yak? Our WRs (if they catch the ****ing ball at all), are like QBs. They damn near slide to the ground. This is Gruden's doing. We've had chance after chance of bringing in WRs. And this is what you get.

BTW, Fire Manusky today!!!!

Edited by joeken24
add

No reason to run Alex Smith out there.  Mine as well let Colt McCoy look like a clown so people can stop thinking he is a better option.

Only 3 home games left -this loss is going to force the Redskins to win all 3 of them 

Once again, I hope the Falcons go nowhere, saved by the refs the entire game...

• Like 1

Is this a road game? So much applause for the Falcons it's ridiculous.Our defense is better than this....but Smith is pitiful at QB....can't throw tbs ball at all  much less on target

4 minutes ago, #BgMase76# said:

He's not fat. He's a downhill in the box run stopper. Our speed backer Brown can't cover his own shadow. Don't understand how you can be that fast with ZERO coverage skills.

In a passing league.  He'd fit in great 30-40 years ago.  Between the tackles, within 5 yards, going straight ahead, he's ok.  Anything requiring lateral speed is out of the question.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

Screw him, do you honestly think he can do anything that McCoy can't do at this point?

Yean, put McCoy in. If I remember correctly his mom is kind of hot. At this point that's enough for me.

• Like 1

The Skins took a dump today. Now it is my turn. Flush and then get ready for the Rams game so I can see how a real offense is run.