Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rod Stewart Calls for Reunion With Jeff Beck

Riggo-toni

Would love to see this happen.

Rod Stewart used a press interview to call for a reunion with Jeff Beck, saying he’d enjoy the chance to record a blues-rock album together.

Stewart developed much of his singing style during his stint with the Jeff Beck Group in the late ‘60s, but the pair is known for having had personality issues with each other throughout their careers.

Read More: Rod Stewart Calls for Reunion With Jeff Beck | http://ultimateclassicrock.com/rod-stewart-jeff-beck-reunion-2/?trackback=tsmclip

i'm a faces fan, but some of my fave music is the first 3-4 solo stewart albums and what were some of the best songs, arrangements, and vocals of the rock/pop genre, ever.... but what really got me was they featured ron wood and one of the best back up bands ever...just a great band ...better than bands that got more notoriety as bands...like "the band"....or stevie nicks with waddy watchel and the boys...or rondstatd/taylor's folks...just listen to them...strings, bass, drums, other percussion, horns, keybaords...mmmm mmmm

prob my two fave of them are smiler---love my dixie toot---and every picture tells a story, of course

2 hours ago, Dan T. said:

It was really difficult forgiving Rod Stewart for his embarrassing flirtation with disco.

If I can find it, I will leave (es'er) China an old picture I have of me going out on the town in '73 to hit the discos (in anchorage ak lol) in my black '65 lincoln continental (suicide doors) and myself resplendent in dark purple bell bottoms, white platform shoes, gold rattlesnake skin shirt, and big white fur coat

yup....the great white pimp....

6 hours ago, Jumbo said:

If I can find it, I will leave (es'er) China an old picture I have of me going out on the town in '73 to hit the discos (in anchorage ak lol) in my black '65 lincoln continental (suicide doors) and myself resplendent in dark purple bell bottoms, white platform shoes, gold rattlesnake skin shirt, and big white fur coat

yup....the great white pimp....

7 hours ago, Dan T. said:

^^^ That is an abomination.

My work here is done. :) 

6 hours ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Unfortunately, The Who were already irrelevant by the time the Disco era kicked in.

Um, no.  Disco peaked in the late '70s.  I'm not sure what your definition of irrelevant is.

This was from 1978:

This was from 1982:

Archived