Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Call of Duty Black Ops 4 & Battlefield 5 Thread

Dont Taze Me Bro

Since BO4 is out and BF5 is just around the corner, I created one thread for them both.  Seems like there isn't a lot of us on here that play FPS anymore, so let's get to it.

I'm really liking BO4 right now and I haven't even played Black Out mode but maybe 3-4 times total, finished #19 in a match with my friend.  I'm on XB1 this year for BO4, won't be buying it for PS4 (I don't think at least) because when BF5 comes out, I'll probably play less CoD and more BF5.  

Been playing hardcore kill confirm and domination only for the most part.  I'm either close to rank 29 or about to hit 30.  Started out running with the ICR-7 and maxed it out.  Switched over to the GKS and MX9 and started liking them a lot.  I have the KN-57 unlocked and it's pretty cool, haven't ran with it much though.  Been running with the pistols a lot lately, Strife is ok, but I am loving the RK 7 Garrison.

By far it's my favorite gun right now, even though it's a secondary.  It's semi-auto with a three round burst and I've unlocked most of the attachments.  Set-up is with the ELO sight, extended mags I & II and rapid fire.  With both mags, it takes me to something crazy like +20 or +28 rounds (I'll have to double check because extended mags I says +8 and II says +20, and you have to equip both for the II to take effect, so I think it gives me +28 to the total rounds).  

So I have something like either 28 or 36 rounds in that pistol before having to reload, **** is crazy.  I've been swapping out the rapid fire for the laser since that gives me better hip shot accuracy, which is a life saver up close.  I'm not sure if they have dual wield in this version or not (I'd think they would), but that is going to be fun as hell with this pistol if they do.

What set-up is everyone else using?

23 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I'm still playing Modern Warfare.  Yes, that's right.  None of the other CODs compare to it for me.  

Willing to check out BO4, though.  Is it futuristic space boots ****?

No futuristic stuff this time around.  I did read that the Nuke Town map is being released sometime in November for free to everyone.  I love that map, it's my favorite map of all time.  I love the close quarters and complete chaos that ensues.  I love how in one match you can be an absolute GOD and then another match, be just an average Joe or get demolished.  

You're on XB1 right?  I'm pretty sure we added each other a while back when Modern Warfare became backwards compatible. 

24 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I don't mess with COD.  Too much run and gun.  I'm going to get the new BF though.  WW2 setting I think will be a lot better than the WW1 setting of the last BF.  I still play it, but not a huge fan of it.

I think the weapon options will be a lot better in BF5 than in BF1.  Don't get me wrong, it was fun as hell for a while.  You able to still mic up and run with us some when it comes out?

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

No futuristic stuff this time around.  I did read that the Nuke Town map is being released sometime in November for free to everyone.  I love that map, it's my favorite map of all time.  I love the close quarters and complete chaos that ensues.  I love how in one match you can be an absolute GOD and then another match, be just an average Joe or get demolished.  

You're on XB1 right?  I'm pretty sure we added each other a while back when Modern Warfare became backwards compatible. 

I think the weapon options will be a lot better in BF5 than in BF1.  Don't get me wrong, it was fun as hell for a while.  You able to still mic up and run with us some when it comes out?

Nah, PS4.  SpacemanSpiff21.

Usually stick to free for all.  I'm a terrible teammate. :unsure:

LET'S GO!  :headbang:

Firing up Black ops tonight for the first time.  Wife & I are domination & demolition tryhards. 

Battlefield 5 preorder on deck.  Conquest and Operations all day. Ultra tryhards. 

Add a brother on the 4 and let's eat some ass together:  Matt-chew82

1 hour ago, Springfield said:

Already won a match of blackout on Saturday.

Played regular core last night with friends, what a mistake.  The guns didn’t kill the other guys.  I’m built for HC and that’s that.

lLike the game a lot so far.

Yeah, nothing like pumping a full 30-40 round clip into an enemy only to not kill them.  I hate regular core.

27 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I've never played a Battlefield game.  What are the main differences, why do you guys like it?

For starters Tanks ,jeeps, BMPs, helicopters and jets 

You get to drive/fly them. Wreck havoc on everyone . 

You only need to be a passenger in the vehicle and you get assist kill points if a gunner gets a kill. Sit and do nothing and get points !

Can't beat that. 

Might have to dust off the ps4. I Haven't been on since cod ww2.

Played the campaign and have not been on since. 

Damn that's almost been a year.?

14 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

I've never played a Battlefield game.  What are the main differences, why do you guys like it?

Requires more skill than just run and gun.  Bullet drop being a big part of it.  And if you have a good team (assault, medic, supply, and sniper) it's even more fun.  And less 12 year old boys attempting to sound tough.

7 minutes ago, mark327 said:

You get to drive/fly them. Wreck havoc on everyone and everything. 

Just now, TheGreatBuzz said:

Requires more skill than just run and gun.  Bullet drop being a big part of it.  And if you have a good team (assault, medic, supply, and sniper) it's even more fun.  And less 12 year old boys attempting to sound tough.

****ing sold.

28 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

18 minutes ago, mark327 said:

You get to drive/fly them. Wreck havoc on everyone . 

11 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

10 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

****ing sold.

Yep, it's a ton of fun.  Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is still my all-time favorite of the franchise.  I was a ****ing animal with the combat knife, which the great part about that game, you sneak up behind someone and get that knife animation where they grab them and stab them in the chest and rip off their dog tags.

And it actually kept them in a collection for you (at least on PC - that's where I played that release), hover over a pair and it would list their name and how many times you took them.  I was unstoppable on that Jungle map, I had a pattern I'd run and just knife the ever living **** out of people.  Knife and shotgun.........oh yeah!

For the Vietnam expansion, I'd roll sniper and had so many good spots to rack up kills.  Sorry for the babbling.......yeah BF is great man.  Teamwork is key.  And if you get a chance to run with Chew and his wife, so much ****ing fun.  Chews wife goes into BEAST mode, usually she's the top player or top 5 every match, same with Chew.

Actually, our squad in BF1 was awesome.  Chew, his wife, Doc, me and Chew's friend Keith (can't remember his gamertag name).  Objective whores we all are, our squad usually placed 1-6 or 1-10 in points while those K/D only matters goofs would have like 55 kills 15 deaths while losing the game and not racking up points like we did.

Plus, you get the bonus of listening to me and @Chew talk so much **** and cuss like sailors if you mic up.

1 hour ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Yep, it's a ton of fun.  Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is still my all-time favorite of the franchise.  I was a ****ing animal with the combat knife, which the great part about that game, you sneak up behind someone and get that knife animation where they grab them and stab them in the chest and rip off their dog tags.

And it actually kept them in a collection for you (at least on PC - that's where I played that release), hover over a pair and it would list their name and how many times you took them.  I was unstoppable on that Jungle map, I had a pattern I'd run and just knife the ever living **** out of people.  Knife and shotgun.........oh yeah!

For the Vietnam expansion, I'd roll sniper and had so many good spots to rack up kills.  Sorry for the babbling.......yeah BF is great man.  Teamwork is key.  And if you get a chance to run with Chew and his wife, so much ****ing fun.  Chews wife goes into BEAST mode, usually she's the top player or top 5 every match, same with Chew.

Actually, our squad in BF1 was awesome.  Chew, his wife, Doc, me and Chew's friend Keith (can't remember his gamertag name).  Objective whores we all are, our squad usually placed 1-6 or 1-10 in points while those K/D only matters goofs would have like 55 kills 15 deaths while losing the game and not racking up points like we did.

Plus, you get the bonus of listening to me and @Chew talk so much **** and cuss like sailors if you mic up.

I'm into it.  I'm gonna check out the new one.

Battlefield will change your life.  32 vs 32.  Maps 10x the size of COD maps.  COD is more twitch/trigger finger reaction and a lag/connection battle.  Battlefield is a lot more strategic and tactical. 

I'll always have love for COD and put days into the multiplayer, but my heart is now with Battlefield.  Forgive me for sounding snooty, and I'm a child myself, but Battlefield is a MUCH more "mature" community than COD.  A lot less trolling, no little kids screaming on the mics, a lot more teamwork than COD.

Welp, not having played video games in 6 months and with the new health system...went 1-19 in my first game ??

Getting the hang of it now, though.  Took like 5 matches.  Last few games I'm finally positive and I'm starting to chew a little ass.

preordered BF5 today too :letsgo :yumilovefriedass

Archived