Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WaPo Journalist killed in Saudi Consolate

Bozo the kKklown

1 hour ago, twa said:

perhaps we should wait before reacting?

Just because Turkey doesn't have or hasn't released video footage of every possible camera that may have the relevant Saudi's on it, isn't really good evidence that the Saudi's didn't kill him.  It certainly doesn't disprove that they killed him as what you quoted states.

The other one is peddling the same story that Trump jr. did.  He was a reporter representing the press in Muslim countries covering the war in Afghanistan against the Soviets.  Of course he talked to and was even friendly with (and likely even supported bin Laden).  So did the Saudis.

If we're going to vilify people for supporting and being friendly with bin Laden during the war with the Soviets that would include the whole Saudi leadership.

Our foreign policy is a mess and has been for since forever, and we continually pay for it in a number of ways.

(Is anybody going to be surprised if in 2 years there is a Yemini backed terrorist attack in the US?  If we see a group of Yemini shoot up Rockefeller Center even this Christmas is anybody going to say, I didn't see that happening or I don't understand why they would do that?)

And all for a natural resource that is contributing to a whole host of other environmental problems.  We're paying the cost in more terms than climate change, have been for decades, and will continue to for the foreseeable future unless we make some changes.  Short term, the costs might be more, but long term, it is hard to argue we would not be better off.

Edited by PeterMP
  • Like 5

Mans really was traveling the internet for anything that agreed with his worldview.  Unreal.

10 minutes ago, PeterMP said:

(Is anybody going to be surprised if in 2 years there is a Yemini backed terrorist attack in the US?  If we see a group of Yemini shoot up Rockefeller Center even this Christmas is anybody going to say, I didn't see that happening or I don't understand why they would do that?)

This is America. Of course they will be surprised and shocked. Most aren’t aware of the war in Yemen taking place right now and some people will travel the internet to support whatever worldview they have.

On 10/11/2018 at 8:50 PM, Dan T. said:

So business leaders are pulling away from the Saudis left and right, but Donald Trump doesn't want to disrupt the money flow.  Way to show moral leadership, you craven ****.

and the thing is.... on the "Trump-outrage-scale" this registers about a 2 out of 10.     the man has (successfully, i might add) set the bar so low, that he basically can do no wrong.   People honestly (and without smirking) say that the "MSM" focuses too much on Trump's negatives.

yes there is a focus on the negative.. because the asshole sucks so bad.... .... but people really have forgotten the appropriate scale to measure "suckiness", because they have been swamped by such an overall tidalwave of pure sucking, people honestly forget what NOT sucking looks like.       

it makes me want to cry.   Honestly.... really... cry.     

Edited by mcsluggo
  • Like 3

Just observing that if your plan is to forcibly interrogate someone before kidnapping them for more torture, and he dies, then your plan "went wrong" a long time before his death.  

(He said, from him Made in USA High Horse.)  

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Larry said:

Just admiring the functioning of our profanity filter.  

At first I was trying to decipher that...thought maybe he wrote smart (female dog)...Took me a second to realize it was smar t w a t ch.

Merde. C'est foutu

Edited by Riggo-toni
  • Haha 1