Sign in to follow this  
ThePackisback

Tough loss but hats off to you guys

You guys kicked our tails in today. I know it was a bad call on Matthews but it didn't matter we got beat fair and square. I don't think we can bounce back. Best wishes to you guys on the rest of your season. God Bless you all and Love ya. You guys have our number lately.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 9

Rodgers is amazing, but I'm going to be real with you here. Your GM should be ashamed at what he's surrounded Rodgers with his entire career, the lack of serious weapons he's had is disturbing. You all should have had more superbowls, he's a generational talent. He's also never had a serious RB threat either to take heat off him. 

Pack will bounce back, Rodgers himself can and will carry you all to the playoffs.  

Edited by Burgundy Yoda
  • Like 4

Good game buddy.. We had a lot go for us today And we played well for the most part. Rodgers is always the man and it should been a nail biter but thankfully it wasn’t for us. Well your a class act, have a good rest of the season, you guys always find a way to be in the mix...Cheers!

Very cool man, thanks for the sportsmanship.  The sports world needs more of that.

Your team will be fine lol you have Aaron freaking Rodgers.  He didn't make a miracle today, but he can't be miracle Rodgers every week.  Otherwise you would be 16-0 every season.  I do believe he is that damn good.  Hell, he did look that good, gave himself all day to throw, couple killer drops... just wasnt yalls day.  

Believe me, skins fans were expecting Rodgers to win this game late, it's what he does.  We're proud to have held him off for this win.

I apologize too guys on behalf of 2 Packer fans being sore losers on the Redskins Instagram page. We lost today and have nobody to blame but ourselves. I hate fans that blame this and that and trash the team we lost too on their page. Most of us know we're a bad team and you are the much better team.

32 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

You guys kicked our tails in today. 

See ya'll, from their own fan base. NOW will ya'll stop making excuses for them? They aren't.

11 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

See ya'll, from their own fan base. NOW will ya'll stop making excuses for them? They aren't.

You guys won and we lost. We're not a good team right now. 

Edited by ThePackisback
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

I actually think the NFC is up between Rams, Philly, Washington and really that's it.

I really appreciate those words man but I think that is a bit premature. I'd love if we can hang with those guys but I'm not convinced yet. We'll see!

Vikings and Saints will be there at the end too.

Just now, abdcskins said:

I really appreciate those words man but I think that is a bit premature. I'd love if we can hang with those guys but I'm not convinced yet. We'll see!

Vikings and Saints will be there at the end too.

We're heading for a 7-9 season again. Our season is over, Rodgers is injury prone and our reign is over I think. 

I recall beating the Packers in 2016 and their fans declared their season done and we were marching straight to the playoffs.  As Aaron Rodgers would say, “Relax”.

Although I think it’s rather obvious the road to the Super Bowl goes through a **** hole stadium in LA.

• Like 1

Classy post, and good sportsmanship, I agree.

The call on Clay was bull****.  Clean hit.  I saw on twitter earlier that they called it because he landed with his full weight on Smith.  Which is ridiculous, how else are you supposed to tackle when you're coming from the front?  Doesn't make sense.  

• Like 2

Yep. The flag on Matthews was BS. It was one of the few times I didn't really get upset about the make-up call ('skins were immediately called for a phantom hold on the next flag) couldn't overcome the flag, and were forced to punt. So, at least the bad call on Matthews didn't really matter other than lost time.

Good OP. Keep your head up or as Rodgers himself would probably say after a stinging loss, "R-E-L-A-X." If that's Rodgers at 80 percent... you'll probably be okay.

8 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

You guys have our number lately.

Only when we're not playing in the Paloffs.

24 minutes ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

Classy post, and good sportsmanship, I agree.

The call on Clay was bull****.  Clean hit.  I saw on twitter earlier that they called it because he landed with his full weight on Smith.  Which is ridiculous, how else are you supposed to tackle when you're coming from the front?  Doesn't make sense.  

Yup and Smith saw nothing wrong in it, just Matthews playing football.

Plus Matthews is hardly a nasty player... Just a sound thumping LB as I love them.

The flag was ridiculous.. I ONLY hope they are calling it SO tight now to try to change their habits...  but wow.. Matthews has to wonder how he's supposed to do his job. It was early enough that i can't say it made a huge difference in the game, but with Rodgers any time you can prolong a drive and keep it out of his hands then the argument of 'game changing' can be made.

Hate to say this Pack Fan, but i don't see Rodgers lasting much longer.. that knee is really hurting him. He's tough and he will go until they drag him off,, but i fear that may be coming soon. he wasn't sharp yesterday,, th drops.. many were his fault, balls behind receivers.. that you just don't see from him. Clearly his base is not strong. 

~Bang

9 hours ago, ThePackisback said:

You guys kicked our tails in today. I know it was a bad call on Matthews but it didn't matter we got beat fair and square. I don't think we can bounce back. Best wishes to you guys on the rest of your season. God Bless you all and Love ya. You guys have our number lately.

Appreciate your fanhood and good sportsmanship. Always really kinda liked the Packers and Rodgers...great team and sports town. 

Yes it was a bad call. Now Matthews seems to be the poster boy for stopping driving hits on QB's. The game has changed and really not for the better IMO. It's patty cake football now. QB's might as well wear red jerseys. 

32 minutes ago, Bang said:

The flag was ridiculous.. I ONLY hope they are calling it SO tight now to try to change their habits...  but wow.. Matthews has to wonder how he's supposed to do his job. It was early enough that i can't say it made a huge difference in the game, but with Rodgers any time you can prolong a drive and keep it out of his hands then the argument of 'game changing' can be made.

Hate to say this Pack Fan, but i don't see Rodgers lasting much longer.. that knee is really hurting him. He's tough and he will go until they drag him off,, but i fear that may be coming soon. he wasn't sharp yesterday,, th drops.. many were his fault, balls behind receivers.. that you just don't see from him. Clearly his base is not strong. 

~Bang

Yeah injuries stink. Like I said we will probably finish 6-10.

15 minutes ago, ThePackisback said:

That's hilarious LOL.

And sadly looks like its true

I love the humor of the Packer fans..I can see it haha well don't yahh know that was a bogus call ehh ..don't ya know we should go make fun...good ****ing god don't any of ya have a angry ****in bone in ur bodies don't ya know lol