• Adrian Peterson
    • Jordan Reed
    • Vernon Davis
    • Alex Smith
    • Jamison Crowder
    • Jonathan Allen
    • Daron Payne
    • Matt Ioannidis

I say Peterson, just because most of us expected him to be nowhere as good as he still is.

The guy still has a motor, and he made some really big runs that forced the defense to tighten up which helped the aerial aspect of the game. It was almost like chess, they had GB guessing the whole time, at least the first half, but the man is still explosive.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, skins island connection said:

I say Peterson, just because most of us expected him to be nowhere as good as he still is.

The guy still has a motor, and he made some really big runs that forced the defense to tighten up which helped the aerial aspect of the game. It was almost like chess, they had GB guessing the whole time, at least the first half, but the man is still explosive.

Peterson is definitely a great choice, I had trouble deciding between him and Allen. 

Dline - Kept pressure on Rogers most of the day. Allen. Payne and Ioannidis all with sacks. Nice job. 

But of the choices above, probably either Peterson or Allen. Let's call it Allen. 

Edited by goskins10

I gave it to Alex Smith. The receivers disappeared on him in the 2nd half but he balled today.

I'm aware of AP's effort and a few awards could go out to the defense but I think Alex heard the Aaron Rodgers hype and the media comparing the 2 all week and his response was, "Challenge accepted." Longball day. Nice work.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BleedBNG said:

I got Peterson, but Moreau for game sealer.

Moreau did have a nice game. He's been a notable positive this season so far. 

• Like 1

I've got to go with AP. The offense thrived on his success. Without a running game, we would not have won today.

Jonathan Allen was a beast all game.  We need to keep throwing to Davis more often too.  Skins need to try to get ahead of teams by scoring first in games.

20 minutes ago, ddub52 said:

Honorable mention: Randall Cobb

That’s what I was going to say.  The equipment guy who put butter on Cobb’s gloves...

I’m voting for Alex Smith.  He threw the ball well, in bad weather, and picked up a number of key first downs with his legs.  AP was also key.  Dude has vision and still has great cuts.

Edited by Voice_of_Reason

This game was eerily similar to the sunday night game we played them last time.

Redskins had a comfortable lead [ somewhat ] and Rodgers was driving GB down the field. One of their receivers caught the ball and was stripped and the Redskins recovered and sealed the game.

• Like 1

Can we call Allen All Day because he was wrecking havoc all day. In the off-season people were saying we were foolish for pointing out how good this defense was with Allen last year, but look at us after 3 games. Dude is a game changer, and somebody teams have to plan for. He uses his hands so well. I can't wait to see this open things up for Kerrigan and Smith.

1 hour ago, skins island connection said:

This game was eerily similar to the sunday night game we played them last time.

Redskins had a comfortable lead [ somewhat ] and Rodgers was driving GB down the field. One of their receivers caught the ball and was stripped and the Redskins recovered and sealed the game.

I thought it was deja vu when it happened.