Simmsy

Gameday Thread

Yes Ozark is awesome! This is why we're all friends. I'm going to throw "Mindhunter" in there as well.

• Like 1

I'm gonna keep ear to ground on when Wentz coming back, because that's perfect opportunity to steal a game in Philly.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

I'm gonna keep ear to ground on when Wentz coming back, because that's perfect opportunity to steal a game in Philly.

Well, the refs might have something to say about that if this game is precedent so far. Yes, I'm being that guy.

That body weight rule is stupid. Absolutely impossible for defenders to maneuver their body in less than a second after hitting a QB.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

Well, the refs might have something to say about that if this game is precedent so far. Yes, I'm being that guy.

If we look as ugly in the redzone as Atlanta tonight we deserve to lose, that ain't all refs, imo.

2 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

If we look as ugly in the redzone as Atlanta tonight we deserve to lose, that ain't all refs, imo.

Not all refs, but I can see that the Eagles are getting some calls. Thats one thing I miss about RG3, we used to get some calls...

2 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

sloppy offenses ...normal week 1 crap game

64 million dollar question: How late do we stay up on a Thursday to watch this game?

1 minute ago, MisterPinstripe said:

It's real football that matters, even if it's sloppy. I'm watching every second I can, especially if the Falcons win.

I'm down with that...just don't know if I start drinking beer at 10 am....hmmmmm🍻

Am I correct is viewing Foles passes as wobbly?  

4 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

I'm down with that...just don't know if I start drinking beer at 10 am....hmmmmm🍻

Am I correct is viewing Foles passes as wobbly?  

Its 5 pm somewhere. 

I've heard the Eagles looked inept during preseason...and the announcer just said Foles threw a wobbly pass.

1 minute ago, Simmsy said:

Its 5 pm somewhere. 

I've heard the Eagles looked inept during preseason...and the announcer just said Foles threw a wobbly pass.

I watched their games and Foles looked like the Rams Foles and not an MVP.  

Foles has been a trash QB outside of one year and a couple of games this last year. That's just who he is, he's not a guy who will play like he did in the playoffs.

3 minutes ago, TheShredder said:

I watched their games and Foles looked like the Rams Foles and not an MVP.  

Unfortunately we play then late in the season. That gives them time to either settle on Foles or get Wentz in a groove, we never catch a break.

I really don't know how that wasn't a catch.

Seriously one of the worst calls I've ever seen.

Edited by abdcskins
  • Like 1