Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: #REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVE

TK

For Immediate Release                                                                                  

September 4, 2018

REDSKINS MAKE ROSTER MOVE

LOUDOUN COUNTY, Va. – The Washington Redskins announced today that they have made the following roster move:

The Redskins terminated the contract of the following player:

DT Caushaud Lyons

3 hours ago, Monkskins said:

Probably bringing back Lanier? He may still have practice squad eligibility

He's technically on IR right now, but probably to receive an injury settlement shortly and will have to sit out the amount of weeks he is paid for plus 3 to re-sign here

6 minutes ago, RWJ said:

Roster Moves: #Colts waived OT Jared Machorro from injured reserve. #Redskins DE Anthony Lanier reverted to injured reserve after clearing waivers.

That's good news for the team, and the fans, although not for Lanier.

It means he's still our property and we havn't lost him.

1 hour ago, Wildbunny said:

Yeah we got that part.

But you're still claiming that in the topic of a PS guy being cut so.....

Because I want a upgrade to Lauvao. We don't need to add a PS guy to add a man to the 53 man roster. I get what you are saying, and what I'm saying is basically off topic. I just want a ****ing LG that doesn't suck, and I don't see the FO doing anything about it. So, I'm talking about it.

31 minutes ago, Morneblade said:

Because I want a upgrade to Lauvao. We don't need to add a PS guy to add a man to the 53 man roster. I get what you are saying, and what I'm saying is basically off topic. I just want a ****ing LG that doesn't suck, and I don't see the FO doing anything about it. So, I'm talking about it.

At this point we seem to be either clueless in that respect, or desperately hoping someone else drops someone unexpectedly.  Its kind of sad its gotten to this point and could severely hamper the season.

Archived