Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Three little Birds thread, It's gonna be aight. Good ju-ju thread

SWFLSkins

Interesting article I didn't posted in BHRBN because it's not really Redskins, but still worth it.

https://247sports.com/nfl/tennessee-titans/ContentGallery/Most-penalized-NFL-teams-in-the-2018-season-through-six-weeks-121870592/

OK, we've played one less game than many teams in the NFL, still we're 24th when it comes to penalties this year with 36 for 300 yards.

And if you look at the number of penalties, then we're 29th with 36 with only the Titans (35), Bears (34) and Patriots (33) better than us.

We've been complaining so much about stupid penalties, that I thought it was worth posting is the good juju thread :D

It's Thursday.. one more day closer to the big game.. anticipation setting in..good ju ju vibe setting in.. staying humble,.. keeping a level head preparing for whatever happens. Its dallas week and Sunday can not get here soon enough. I absolutely love Redskins football..win lose or tie we hail em up!! 

I've preached this here at this wonderful site several times over the years and I will in this thread.

I'm asking the...not so die hard skins fans that claim to be skins fans to..watch Redskins football..please..we(my beloved Redskins)need absolutely %100 of your attention on this game..not your fantasy team on your device but the device everyone else is tuned into, keep a positive attitude and root on those Redskins.

The schedule is actually favorable for a change, not murders row like last season.  That's an an unexpected surprise for me.  Not a single above 500 team on the schedule, wow.

Although I was a big draft Derwin James guy, who is looking more and more like the next Sean Taylor and DROY.  Payne has been really good so no complaints from me if he keeps balling.  

If they beat Dallas and take care of business in NY, then I think we will see optimism at its height going back to the peak of 2015.

Archived