Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Press Release: STATEMENT BY THE WASHINGTON #REDSKINS

TK

18 minutes ago, redskinss said:

Imagine if you just stumbled in out of the woods right now and logged on to extremeskins. 

You'd think the team plane went down. 

Yeah this sucks but damn people get a grip. 

game-of-thrones-confused-gif.gif.1d6a53f82218026e48f434b0b23ba9d2.gif

38 minutes ago, skins4eva said:

Everything Snyder’s fault. Where have you been for the last 20 yrs???

See? The sheep are always on the prowl.

30 minutes ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

Imagine if you rooted for a team that trotted out stiffs like Matt Jones, Rob Kelly and Perine for 3 straight season. Then they finally land the most dynamic back they've had since, well since Clinton Portis or maybe longer.  Lots of excitement, then and he goes down on a routine play.  He looks to be OK and early reports say a sprained MCL and then suddenly out of the blue WHAM he's done for the season?

Well it's certainly understandable that fans would be upset. 

Upset I get,  hell im upset. 

Im just not trying to find the tallest bridge to jump off of like alot of people, that's all. 

1 hour ago, Darrell Green Fan said:

One of them read a text that says you can't miss what you never had so no big deal.  Oh really? Does that apply to Alex Smith and Payne as well?   

That's so idiotic.  

we really shouldn't be relying on rookies...

that said, i do love kool-aid.

some how, we'll carry on.

Hail!

-Pick

I know this team isn't Dallas or built exactly like them but we all saw what that team was/wasn't during the Zeke suspension and that was even with Morris still having a good ypa average.

If you have a good O-line any RB (that fits the scheme)can be servicable. However when you have a special RB it STILL MAKES A DIFFERENCE.

10 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

Unless either or both Kelley & Perine have improved in a lot of areas, there's no reason to now think the running game will be any better than last season which was an anchor on the offense as a whole.

The running game WILL be better than last season

Kelley was hurt for much of last year.

And all of our RB's were trying to run behind a decimated OL of 2nd stringers, 3rd stringers, and 4th stringers.

10 hours ago, Arsenic said:

we really shouldn't be relying on rookies...

that said, i do love kool-aid.

some how, we'll carry on.

Hail!

-Pick

Tell that to the New York Giants.  Or the Saints for that matter.  Of all the positions on the field running back is the one where a rookie can step in and have an immediate impact.  And everyone felt Guice would do just that so there was nothing wrong with expecting him to have a big impact at a huge need position. 

I keep wondering if this injury was a reason he fell in the draft.     

15 hours ago, NoCalMike said:

I know this team isn't Dallas or built exactly like them but we all saw what that team was/wasn't during the Zeke suspension and that was even with Morris still having a good ypa average.

If you have a good O-line any RB (that fits the scheme)can be servicable. However when you have a special RB it STILL MAKES A DIFFERENCE.

And something else there. I watched those games and they were doing very well with Morris and then went away from him after he scored and gained substantial yardage so that was head scratcher for me.  

We will not compete in this division with what we have back there now.  We need an every down back that does not fumble or stumble their way around like Perine and Kelley do.  Is there any back out there that we could bring in.  Seems the Skins are not even going to try and take a look.  

Archived