Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Deadspin.com: Virginia Man Calls Cops After "Hard Screen" In Pickup Basketball

Destino

9 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I will push people around in the paint so if thats what you are looking for on your squad @stevemcqueen1 I can play that role with enthusiasm. I also talk alot of **** (surprise) so as long as you dont need any buckets I can add to the squad! 

Every team needs an enforcer.  I'll draft you.

Right now I've got shooters and goons.  Could use a ball handler but I feel good about our team.  Much like the Raptors, through the power of our friendship, we'll be more than the sum of our parts.

I'll just be the short  brown guy no one thinks can play at all, cracking jokes, position on the depth chart saying "Right Bench" and ****, only to come in for McQueen after ( Doc turns what's left of his ankle), aND hit the game winner

9 minutes ago, Kosher Ham said:

Lavar/Lonzo Ball

Yeah man, I think LeBron will really take them to the next level. 5-6th seed. Bet 

10 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

If your gonna play pickup watch out for the guy with the hair shirt, they're out there in full force.

Oh god.... 

If we are now in a world where a hard pick is worthy of 911, that should at least be worthy of summary execution via cannon fire

I was a soccer guy growing up. Whenever I played basketball, I could run forever but had zero skills. Like zero.

But me and my buds put together an intramural team in high school. Called ourselves Waste of Height.

It's good to know after reading 2 pages of old men talk about what they could've done in a pick-up game a decade ago, that I would thoroughly destroy you guys if we played a game tomorrow. 

No wait...did I say tomorrow? I meant in October.......no, October of 2019. I need to lose this gut before I ever step on the court again. I think I went from looking like a 6'4" SG to looking like a 6'4" LT. 

17 minutes ago, Sacks 'n' Stuff said:

Bill Laimbeer's Combat Basketball is a joy. Best none of ya'll say one goddamn bad thing about it.

Looked like one of them joints they'd let you dust off and play on a slow day at [Insert whatever lame kid friendly place my mom usually would take me].

Back in the days when everyone had their own sports game, I'm sure ( if I remembered hard enough) there were worse though.

But not by much

18 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

When something has elements of racism, I am going to point it out.

And if you cannot see how this is another in the trend of white people calling the police on black people living their lives from the ages of 8 to 80, then you are full of cow poop. Seriously.

Brodenski, the only “elements” of racism in this (and probably the last 2-3 “videos”) is that an argument happened between someone who was black and someone who is white (maybe). Not sure who posted this one but in the previous vids the black person assumed it was racism, blasted it on social media, and it took off because Donald Trump is a racist. 

This is not a trend. There’s no evidence of racism. Calling a the cops on someone who you are arguing with is not racist just because they happen to be black.  People are assholes more often than they are racist. It cheapens and minimizes what racism is to call everything you don’t like racist. Have you considered that at all?

Archived