Sign in to follow this  
SonnyandSam

How Do We Edit Signatures Now?

Where do I go to edit my signature now? I can't find it under Edit Profile and this Technical assistance forum only shows about 5 threads, and I can't get to any old threads which might have such information. I've looked everywhere and have given up. Thanks.

45 minutes ago, SonnyandSam said:

Where do I go to edit my signature now? I can't find it under Edit Profile and this Technical assistance forum only shows about 5 threads, and I can't get to any old threads which might have such information. I've looked everywhere and have given up. Thanks.

Top right corner - Click on your user name --> ACCOUNT SETTINGS .  It'll be over on the bottom left in the box that pops up.

And yes, having it under edit profile makes a ton more sense. :)

As far as the old threads, we kinda cleaned this area up to only feature any current issues. It's easier to keep up on this forum from the main page if only the newest topic is showing & not something that was answered years ago & just got bumped because someone replied. 

Thanks TK. I forgot I posted the question until just now when I remembered I wanted to edit my signature again.