Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2018 Fantasy Football

nonniey

I think Ekeler has potential to be fantasy stud in PPR this year with Chargers offense. I just scooped him up and dropped Henry. Pretty excited given it's easily my weakest position. AP still out there in same league because roster restrictions to 3RBs. But I'm not even thinking of moving of Ekeler until I see consistent fall off.

1 hour ago, The Evil Genius said:

Who's the best of the worst RB wise on the waiver wire Chew? Is Latavius Murray or SD's Ekeler available?

Yep, I was able to snag Murray.  I've got the two handcuffs for Mixon & Cook LOL. 

Fingers crossed Vikings get up big early against the garbage Bills and Murray gets a lot of work. 

1 hour ago, grego said:

fournette. injured at the moment, so thats a bummer. i was short at WR- cant remember who I have but its nobody good. 

I'm a Fournette owner too but I have some depth so he's not killing me.

That might not be a bad trade, I think the Saints are missing Ingram, look at Kamara's rushing yards in the first 2 games. There's no Bryant to steal reps from Juju and with Bell out you would think you might get the same effect that Will Fuller has over at the Texans (feeds off of Hopkins being the focal point for defenses).

But I don't want to be the one who screws up your team so maybe some others can chime in. 

2 hours ago, Chew said:

Jesus, it's only week 3 and my RB situation is toast.  I only carry 4 RBs.  My two starters, Joe Mixon and Dalvin Cook -- both OUT this week. 

Luckily I picked up Gio Bernard to fill in for Mixon.  I have Bilal Powell but he already played last night.    So as of right now, I don't even have a body to plug in for RB2.   The waiver wire RBS available are trash. 

This is the same league where I lost Mr. reliable TE Delanie Walker for the season.  Gonna be a loooong year.    :kickcan:

::EDIT::  And 10 seconds after I posted this response, it was just announced  that Julio Jones is now questionable, he's my WR1.  How is this happening?!?! 

I took Mixon last year and he killed me, they wouldn't give him any carries because the backfield was log jammed but this year looked as though that would change.

Hopefully, you can rough it for the next 4 weeks. Bernard has talent and looked good against the Ravens.

I’ve been offered David Johnson and Trey Burton for Gronk. I turned it down but I’m on the fence. Have Gurley and Johnson and Stream tes all year or just keep Gronk and have P Lindsay, Eckler, Burkhead, Cohen , and Sony as my rb2 options. 

9 hours ago, JPG said:

I’ve been offered David Johnson and Trey Burton for Gronk. I turned it down but I’m on the fence. Have Gurley and Johnson and Stream tes all year or just keep Gronk and have P Lindsay, Eckler, Burkhead, Cohen , and Sony as my rb2 options. 

Jump on that one especially since all your #2 RBs are subpar.

This has to be the most frustrating fantasy football season I've ever had. Every week my bench blows up. This week I started Tevin Coleman over Peterson, Drake, and Bernard. I also benched Landry and Funchess over Diggs, D Thomas, and Woods ?

Lots of time left admittedly but still. How can I start Peterson over Coleman or Drake after last week? Def not sitting Hunt. Fantasy roulette. 

Good week all around, and the best week in a while on Fanduel. Best lineup was Brees-Kamara-Coleman-Thomas-Ridley-Watkins-Kittle-Latavius Murray (I knew I should avoid him dammit)- and the Bears for 180.64. I had so many of the right guys across 12 lineups, but just not all of the right ones together. Did pretty good despite Kenyan Drake in quite a few of those. WTF happened in that Dolphins game? They had 39 total plays? That's crazy. I don't know how I got sucked into trusting the Dolphins to make any sense. 

Finally got a win! Ironically I was upset over sitting Jarvis Landry, but Robert Woods is who I started over him. He saved my ass.

I have so many RBs, I think I need to make a trade. I can only start 2. Kareem Hunt, Kenyan Drake, Adrian Peterson, Tevin Coleman, Giovani Bernard, Austin Ekeler, and James White. Every week is a roll of the dice. This week was crazy particularly cuz Freeman and Mixon were out and Bernard and Coleman were viable starters. If I had started Drake over Coleman this week I would've lost by .6 points. Whew.

6 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I had my worst week yet and still won because the team I was facing was even worse. My opponents have the worst luck against me. ?

Going forward: Jared Cook or OJ Howard? Cook is getting more targets, but Howard has been more explosive.

That's a tough call.  It varies from game to game, but Cook gets peppered with targets quite often.  And the Raiders suck and are usually playing from behind, so Carr is letting it spin. 

But man, OJ could take one to the house at any time (as we've already seen a 60 yard TD from  him this season). 

Honestly, with the way Fitzy is slingin' it, I'd roll with OJ.  But I think you're in a good spot to have such a tough decision. 

waiver wire question:

WR's are Evans, Hill, Cooks, Golladay, Stills (whom I like in that order)

Should I drop any of them to pick up any of the following:  Ridley, Boyd, Garcon, J.Brown, Godwin

I also have Wilkins on my bench, who isn't going to see the light of day unless I get crushed with injuries.

Thoughts?  Who to drop (if anyone) and who to pick up (if anyone)?

Archived