Sign in to follow this  
bh32

Cowboys David Irving being investigated for DV

Posted (edited)

wow. hacking his twitter account to make up a story of him abusing her? why do that? like...i'm sorry, but I wouldn't blame irving if he actually does slap the woman now, and I don't even condone hitting a female at all in the first place. 

Edit: Note that I didn't say I'd be OK with him doing that, IF it is true that she made up that story for no reason at all. 

the more likely thing that happened was that the girlfriend/fiancé/wife was paid by irving to take back what she posted on his twitter. 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993
  • Confused 1

Not worthy of it's own thread.  Dude has been suspended, again.  He's our new Martellus Bennett.  All the talent in the world but could give a **** less about his career.  Just another lazy ****.  

Is there something in the water down in Dallas?  I swear we mold our WR into divas and our defense into addicts.  Wish we had the cap room to keep people like this on the roster and ban them from all team activities.  Let them rot away and, ultimately, have their careers ruined.

The only good news is that Sean Lee called him out for his lack of commitment.  I hope Lee is our next D coordinator.

12 minutes ago, Roger.Staubach said:

Is there something in the water down in Dallas?

Nah, just a bad case of Jerry-idas. :) 

Jones can't keep bringing these character-issue, problem players, and not expect any problems.

I actually feel sorry for Garrett sometimes (not really :P  :dallas_sucks: )

On 6/16/2018 at 5:12 PM, Roger.Staubach said:

Is there something in the water down in Dallas?  I swear we mold our WR into divas and our defense into addicts.

Defense, yes. WR divas, the Giants still have you beat. I don't think anything will ever top that boat picture.