Sign in to follow this  
Dan T.

Ravens Sign Robert Griffin III

1 minute ago, Diehard Otis said:

As for the hypothetical matchup, I depose I'd take Bmore since them beating Minnesota would have to help The Skins a little bit.

Forgive me if this isn’t clear, but umm...how exactly would that help the redskins?? 🤔 

3 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Forgive me if this isn’t clear, but umm...how exactly would that help the redskins?? 🤔 

Minnesota is in our Conference.  Presumably any loss by them would help us more than a Baltimore loss. 

Ravens game results in The AFC are completely irrelevant. 

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Diehard Otis said:

Minnesota is in our Conference.  Presumably any loss by them would help us more than a Baltimore loss. 

Ravens game results in The AFC are completely irrelevant. 

This Ravens Vikings hypothetical matchup is a super bowl matchup though, so the outcome wouldn’t affect the redskins in any way 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

1 hour ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

This Ravens Vikings hypothetical matchup is a super bowl matchup though, so the outcome wouldn’t affect the redskins in any way 

Not necessarily.  They just met this past Regular Season.  Yes, you're right; they could meet to decide The Super Bowl...but I was referring to a Regular Season meeting. 

And I don't see both QBs starting for these teams when they meet again.  

On 4/24/2018 at 2:21 PM, Diehard Otis said:

Ya know, I hadn't considered a Kirk-vs-RGIII Purple Bowl.  Now that would definitely be interesting! 

Coincidentally, I don't know who I'd cheer for in such a matchup. 

Do you??

I guess I'd root for the guy who didn't cheat on his pregnant wife.

oh if this ever happened (rob finding his way around an nfl offense and getting into a superbowl) id definitely root for Robert....hell id root for Rob to sleep with kirks wife after the superbowl win

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Diehard Otis said:

Not necessarily.  They just met this past Regular Season.  Yes, you're right; they could meet to decide The Super Bowl...but I was referring to a Regular Season meeting. 

And I don't see both QBs starting for these teams when they meet again.  

I get that, but in the conversation you were quoting earlier, the hypothetical matchup was for the super bowl. That’s how the conversation got started in the first place 😂 

Edited by Cooleyfan1993

14 hours ago, Tsailand said:

:rofl89: Stop it!

16 hours ago, Tsailand said:

That we know of lol :816:

The RG3-Kirk Cousins dream has died. Lamar Jackson is a fascinating pick, though. I'm really curious how they're going to ship Flacco out.

How sure are we that drafting Jackson means the end of RG3 in Baltimore?  I doubt Jackson starts this year.  I see them wanting him to sit behind Flacco for at least a year.  And if Flacco were to get hurt, especially early in the year, I don't think they would just want to go ahead and start Jackson for the rest of the year.   I could see them carrying 3 QB's for at least this year.  I'll be interested to see how it all plays out.

There was a report that a team wanting to draft Jackson was willing to overhaul the offense for him and have similar quarterbacks on the roster. Would that be Baltimore without Flacco?

5 hours ago, Malapropismic Depository said:

Chiefs vs Redskins sounds a lot more intriguing to me 

After the Redskins beat the Vikings in the NFC Championship game? :) 

• Like 1

On 4/26/2018 at 8:48 PM, NickyJ said:

The RG3-Kirk Cousins dream has died. Lamar Jackson is a fascinating pick, though. I'm really curious how they're going to ship Flacco out.

Probably with a pink slip and a smile. Flacco is an overpaid JAG.

On 4/26/2018 at 11:48 PM, NickyJ said:

I just don't see how Lamar Jackson can make it in this league at the QB position.  In his interviews he just seems so intellectually challenged.  At a position that requires less analytical skills, perhaps.

Then again, maybe he's a savant and just faking it.

• Like 1