brdawk20

Eagles Trade for Michael Bennett

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

How does one reply to a post and say crazy things about said post, yet doesn’t read the post? Just weird.

 

All your post said was there was  no video.Not that there was no evidence.

 

So I ask again, where are you seeing there is no evidence?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

 

All your post said was there was  no video.Not that there was no evidence.

 

So I ask again, where are you seeing there is no evidence?

You’re not reading my posts fully.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

You’re not reading my posts fully.

 

Yes I did, but you've answered my question with this post.  That you are lying with the "no evidence" malarkey.

 

I on the other hand, will wait and see how the case goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SkinsGuy said:

 

Yes I did, but you've answered my question with this post.  That you are lying with the "no evidence" malarkey.

 

I on the other hand, will wait and see how the case goes.

For the Last time, I said no physical evidence.

 

The Houston police said they have zero images and are basing it off one officer’s statement on the encounter. 

 

If you are going to be disingenuous and lie on my posts then you can’t have an open mind. My posts are written very clear on this.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

For the Last time, I said no physical evidence.

 

The Houston police said they have zero images and are basing it off one officer’s statement on the encounter. 

 

If you are going to be disingenuous and lie on my posts then you can’t have an open mind. My posts are written very clear on this.

 

 

 

In assault cases, video and photographs aren't really "physical evidence". Medical examinations can produce physical evidence, cops can collect physical evidence at the scene...I guess you can take photos "of" physical evidence. But a video of, say, one person hitting another person isn't usually what is considered physical evidence. Could be wrong, though.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

 

In assault cases, video and photographs aren't really "physical evidence". Medical examinations can produce physical evidence, cops can collect physical evidence at the scene...I guess you can take photos "of" physical evidence. But a video of, say, one person hitting another person isn't usually what is considered physical evidence. Could be wrong, though.

Based on what the Houston police chief said, they don’t have that either. They charged him

off the officer recollection and then started interviewing people 3 month after the incident:

 

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2018/03/michael_bennett_incident_details.html

 

You can see this how you want to see this but this all smells like BS.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Cops totally always tell the truth. Especially when accusing large black men of things no one else saw then do and no one has any evidence of other than we saw him do it. 

 

Especially in Texas. 

 

Lol.

 

@BenningRoadSkin you already know what this is and why folks wanna act like you are crazy. 

Edited by Llevron
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Cops totally always tell the truth. Especially when accusing large black men of things no one else saw then do and no one has any evidence of other than we saw him do it. 

 

Especially in Texas. 

 

Lol.

 

@BenningRoadSkin you already know what this is and why folks wanna act like you are crazy. 

For sure

 

its just funny that they get they refuse to acknowledge what’s right in their face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

For the Last time, I said no physical evidence.

 

The Houston police said they have zero images and are basing it off one officer’s statement on the encounter. 

 

If you are going to be disingenuous and lie on my posts then you can’t have an open mind. My posts are written very clear on this.

 

 

 

And the police didn't say they had no physical evidence. They said, at this time, they had no video or pics of the incident.

 

But hey, if you want to believe that a bunch of police or a prosecutor woke up one morning and said

 

'Hey, you know that black guy that  plays football 2000  miles form here? What's-his-name, Bennet or something? Let's go charge with something. That'll show those black  folk. Hey Mike, we can get your grandmother to play the part of the lady that got knocked down."

 

Yeesh.  :rolleyes: You perpetual grievance types will reach for anything. 

 

e04.jpg

 

 

 

Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

For sure

 

its just funny that they get they refuse to acknowledge what’s right in their face.

 

It is amusing. I bet they don't even know they are programmed to do it. 

 

The fact that in 2018, with all the daily evidence we have of police misconduct especially when it comes to black males, the police can come forward and say "This guy did this thing but we have nothing to prove it other than other police eye witness accounts from months ago" and not only do they believe it but they think it's unheard of to even ****ing question that noise is so.....privileged....of them. 

 

But whatever. Y'all know what I'm saying. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Llevron said:

 

It is amusing. I bet they don't even know they are programmed to do it. 

 

The fact that in 2018, with all the daily evidence we have of police misconduct especially when it comes to black males, the police can come forward and say "This guy did this thing but we have nothing to prove it other than other police eye witness accounts from months ago" and not only do they believe it but they think it's unheard of to even ****ing question that noise is so.....privileged....of them. 

 

But whatever. Y'all know what I'm saying. 

 

Can you give even a slightly logical, intelligent reason why cops would lie about this incident with this player and frame an innocent man a year after it was supposed to have happened, but would not produce any fake evidence to help frame him in that same time span?...Cuz "cops lie all the time" is neither a logical or intelligent explanation of why what's occurring is occurring. 

 

I can come up with much better, more logical explanations as to why the police didn't run out onto the field and arrest a player celebrating a SB win and let it linger instead. And please don't go to the "you don't realize you're programmed to think what you think" well as a response, because that's even more asinine.

Edited by Califan007
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Califan007 said:

Can you give even a slightly logical, intelligent reason why cops would lie about this incident with this player and frame an innocent man a year after it was supposed to have happened, but would not produce any fake evidence to help frame him in that same time span?...Cuz "cops lie all the time" is neither a logical or intelligent explanation of why what's occurring is occurring. 

 

But don't you know, Cali?

 

In the paranoid delusional world of the perpetual grievance society, all black men charged with a crime in the U.S. are 100% completely innocent. They are all frame jobs by the evil gestapo white police.

 

Or whatever. :rolleyes:

 

To keep the grievance industry grinding along, you need a steady stream of clients.

 

Bennet may be shown to be innocent and completely vindicated when all is said and done, and that'll be great (I guess... I really don't care :806:). But I think it is silly to jump to any crazy conclusions about this case Especially the idea that some obscure police department down in Texas decided to target a guy who lives and works 2000 miles away and spend all that money on a case just for ****s and giggles because he's black.  :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I’m not even in here to discuss Bennett so I guess I should keep it in the tailgate. But I will say that yalls reaction is typical. 

 

Cali you are asking for a logical reason for me to be skeptical of the police in this story? Where they say something happened but no one else saw it but them? You really think I don’t have a logical reason to be skeptical? 

 

2 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

 

To keep the grievance industry grinding along, you need a steady stream of clients.

 

But im illogical lol. Y’all a trip. 

 

This isn’t the tailgate though so I’ll stop. There is a topic over there filled with reasons why I’m skeptical. If you wanna continue to argue this we can take it there I’ll be happy to entertain you today. It’s names something about cops getting fired. Just search cops and you will find it. 

 

 

Edit: Link - 

 

@Califan007 You ask me for a logical reason the cops would lie about it. I cant give you that. Im not a lying pig I cant tell you why they do it. Its not even in my character to do the things they do to people. I would point you in the direction of this thread for my logical reason to distrust the police in this (and most) instance. Come argue me there if you like. I dont want to derail this thread further but I do want to keep talking to you. I feel like we could see each others point of view by the end of it. 

Edited by Llevron

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Llevron said:

This isn’t the tailgate though so I’ll stop. There is a topic over there filled with reasons why I’m skeptical. If you wanna continue to argue this we can take it there I’ll be happy to entertain you today. It’s names something about cops getting fired. Just search cops and you will find it. 

 

No, I usually don't get involved in politics on this board. I stick to the Redskins generally. However, the poster I originally responded to has a history of pulling the "race card" or race-baiting on this board. I had to call it out.

 

If we were in the middle of the football season, I probably would've ignored it. But since it is the offseason....eh. :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

 

No, I usually don't get involved in politics on this board. I stick to the Redskins generally. However, the poster I originally responded to has a history of pulling the "race card" or race-baiting on this board. I had to call it out.

 

If we were in the middle of the football season, I probably would've ignored it. But since it is the offseason....eh. :) 

 

I guess my issue with it is 'is it really wrong for him to raise the question' and I don't think it is. Its not so unreasonable, his posting history aside, to see where he is coming from. At least in my view. We may not agree, and it may not even been the case this time. But you make it sound like its ****ing insane to even think something like that could be happening. When history shows the opposite. 

 

Your argument that its silly to assume that would be much more believable if it didn't discount the possibility entirely. I'm mean real ****, any black dude you know will tell you that this sounds fishy. But it cuts both ways. 

 

That's honestly the only reason im posting in here, which is why I said I should move it to the tailgate. 

 

 

 

 

 

And I did it again. smh.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Llevron said:

I guess my issue with it is 'is it really wrong for him to raise the question' and I don't think it is

 

Well, no one raised a question. You just painted all police people and all police departments with the same big, broad "RACISTS" brush.

 

That is neither fair or helpful.

 

I say the same thing I said earlier in the thread. Let's see what happens before a bunch of wild, and (for now) baseless accusations are put forth about this police department.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

 

Well, no one raised a question. You just painted all police people and all police departments with the same big, broad "RACISTS" brush.

 

Show me where I did that. I would like the opportunity to correct your misunderstanding or my miscommunication. Whichever. 

 

49 minutes ago, SkinsGuy said:

That is neither fair or helpful.

 

This is? 

5 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

In the paranoid delusional world of the perpetual grievance society, all black men charged with a crime in the U.S. are 100% completely innocent. They are all frame jobs by the evil gestapo white police.

 

Or whatever. :rolleyes:

 

To keep the grievance industry grinding along, you need a steady stream of clients.

 

You are starting to come off as hypocrite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Show me where I did that. I would like the opportunity to correct your misunderstanding or my miscommunication. Whichever. 

 

Here:

 

5 hours ago, Llevron said:

You ask me for a logical reason the cops would lie about it. I cant give you that. Im not a lying pig I cant tell you why they do it. Its not even in my character to do the things they do to people

 

Seems like a pretty broad brush to me. You don't even know any of these police officers, but  they  are all alike, right? :rolleyes:

 

As far as the rest off your post, calling out someone's race-baiting in perpetual grievance isn't being hypocritical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You just want something to be upset about for whatever reason. Its clear to anyone else reading what you highlighted that i never intended to or actually said anything about all cops. I specifically called out the lying ones though. And you used that statement - that you directly quoted and that says very clearly LYING cops and nothing about all cops - so say that im talking about all cops. 

 

Thats dumb lol. Either you misunderstand or you never intended to which is worse. 

 

And it is hypocritical to say that anyone in this thread has claimed that all black males are innocent when no one has said it AND you are in here ****ing and moaning about people saying ALL cops are liars. 

 

Its whatever. Im not responding anymore. Anyone can see what your problem is here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Its clear to anyone else reading what you highlighted that i never intended to or actually said anything about all cops

 

Maybe it wasn't your intention. Maybe it was. The fact is, you did. Specifically these cops involved in this case that you know nothing about at all. 

 

Maybe they are all a bunch of racists. Or maybe they are good folks doing their job.

 

I'm not your problem, friend. You're your problem. If your first reaction in a case that we really know nothing about yet is "Those lying pigs. You know this is only because he is black!". There's your problem. Don't be coy about what you think now.

 

Quote

Its whatever. Im not responding anymore. Anyone can see what your problem is here.

 

No, please enlighten me.

 

I  guess you are going to call me a "lying racist" now too? :806: I guess you run into a  lot of  "racists" in your time, huh? (i.e. everyone who has the audacity to disagree with you :rolleyes: ).

 

 

 

 

Edited by SkinsGuy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to agree with SkinsGuy here. I think to assume this charge was made up out of thin air to target a random black athlete, a year after the fact, is ridiculous. Let's just see how this plays out. If there's no evidence and he did nothing wrong, then it'll come out and he'll be fine.

 

I'll be the first to admit that police abuse their authority in a lot of circumstances, but to think they just made up a charge targeting a random black NFL player a year after the date in question is a bit too derpy for my taste. I'm not about the conspiracy theory life.

 

On a side note, who the hell hires a disabled elderly person to provide "security" at the biggest sports event in the world? WTF?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ExoDus84 said:

I have to agree with SkinsGuy here. I think to assume this charge was made up out of thin air to target a random black athlete, a year after the fact, is ridiculous. Let's just see how this plays out. If there's no evidence and he did nothing wrong, then it'll come out and he'll be fine.

 

I'll be the first to admit that police abuse their authority in a lot of circumstances, but to think they just made up a charge targeting a random black NFL player a year after the date in question is a bit too derpy for my taste. I'm not about the conspiracy theory life.

 

On a side note, who the hell hires a disabled elderly person to provide "security" at the biggest sports event in the world? WTF?

 

Depends on the disability.

 

I am on kidney dialysis three times a week. Because of my kidney issues, I am legally "disabled"

 

But I use no cane or crutches. I get out and walk, grocery shop, wash clothes, drive, etc. just fine.

 

I could handle security at a venue if I wanted to, probably. For a little while, anyway. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he ever plays another snap of professional football, we can rest easy that our line isn't made up of 66 year old cripples for this tough guy to run over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To summarize, all police officers should be considered untrustworthy and racist.  They are doubly-so if they are from Texas.  

 

Got it.

 

Disabled people can work security-related jobs, btw...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.