brdawk20

Eagles Trade for Michael Bennett

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, brdawk20 said:

 

Cox, Barnett, Bennett, Jernigan, Graham, Long, Allen.

Time to remove that STILL WAITING FOR A SUPER BOWL.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Excel said:

Time to remove that STILL WAITING FOR A SUPER BOWL.

Hmm, you're right, lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Seahawks are rebuilding and clearing house in a hurry ... looks like a real fire sale with Sherman and Lane on their way out and offers being taken for Thomas ... 

 

the he question is ...sitting 11 million over the cap- why did the eagles go for Bennett

Edited by bedlamVR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2018 at 3:47 PM, bedlamVR said:

Seahawks are rebuilding and clearing house in a hurry ... looks like a real fire sale with Sherman and Lane on their way out and offers being taken for Thomas ... 

 

the he question is ...sitting 11 million over the cap- why did the eagles go for Bennett

They dumped Celek and Torrey Smith for 10 million and I think they had restructured lane Johnson for another 7.5 million. When Vinny Curry gets released that will be another 9.5 million. Some other moves popped up on twitter that I can't remember.  

That was a copy and paste from another MB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michael Bennett and Haloti Ngata.  Are they going to sign any DLine FA's that aren't at risk of breaking a hip? :rofl89::eagles_suck:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, hatchetwound said:

Michael Bennett and Haloti Ngata.  Are they going to sign any DLine FA's that aren't at risk of breaking a hip? :rofl89::eagles_suck:

Are the Redskins going to sign any WRs that can break one for a touchdown?:cheers:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, eaglesfandan said:

Are the Redskins going to sign any WRs that can break one for a touchdown?:cheers:

Are you kidding?  We got speedy Paul Richardson!!!  And you know Dan Snyder isn't done yet!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, hatchetwound said:

Are you kidding?  We got speedy Paul Richardson!!!  And you know Dan Snyder isn't done yet!!!

Actually he isn't too bad.  I live near Seattle so I, "Get to," watch a lot of Seahawks games (barf).  He just has some injury problems.  The Seattle fan base is one of the biggest bandwagon fanbases I have ever seen though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Looks like Bennett is gonna suit up for the Federal Pen team next year.  Seattle probably knew about it and fleeced the Eagles. 

Edited by Zazzaro703
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its hard to believe Seattle didn't know and even if he escapes the legal side of this I could see the league doing a 10 game ban or something pretty aggressive.

 

You cant bull rush old ladies.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/8/2018 at 10:52 AM, Riggo-toni said:

Why did the Hawks give up Bennett for chump change? Cap move?

I wondered the same. One would think at least the Seahawks had to have known about this situation. I mean this is from last years SB not this years. It has been kicking around for a while. 

Politically this pits a paraplegic guard against a high profile NFL player who takes a knee during the National Anthem in Texas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

Thank you for linking an article. At the time I posted nothing was on NFL.com and I had just heard about it on 106.7.

48 minutes ago, JSSkinz said:

Its hard to believe Seattle didn't know and even if he escapes the legal side of this I could see the league doing a 10 game ban or something pretty aggressive.

 

You cant bull rush old ladies.

With all the cameras around the stadium, I'd be surprised if there isn't video of this incident and wonder why it wasn't settled long before an indictment. If he just knocked her over as she tried to tell him to go another way.... wow. Somewhere Ole Rog is taking practice swings with the ban hammer.

Edited by Zazzaro703
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I highly doubt Bennett will serve any time for this attempt to cut down an outspoken black athlete.

 

14 months to come up with the charge? All those police officers at the game and no one thought of it then? Smells like BS.

 

 

They are admitting this was crafted out of thin air.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

I highly doubt Bennett will serve any time for this attempt to cut down an outspoken black athlete.

 

14 months to come up with the charge? All those police officers at the game and no one thought of it then? Smells like BS.

 

 

They are admitting this was crafted out of thin air.

 

Yes, police  way down in Texas decided to cook up this whole conspiracy  just to get a somewhat-known player from way up in Seattle (at the time).

 

I  mean, they don't have anything else better to do with their time. :rolleyes:

 

Why don't we give the story a little time before dealing the "race card" around.

 

It's a little early, even for you.

 

ungug.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not only the timing of this is interesting (over a year late) but also the fact that a security company hired to provide security for the Super Bowl would actually hire a 66 year old Parapalegic to guard anywhere in the stadium, yet apparently this one was guarding access to the field.

 

Now this is supposed to be the "most secure event on the planet" but this is the security at this event? Michael Bennett could have been toting a bomb but never fear because we've got somebody's great grandmother in a wheel chair guarding access.

 

 :rofl89:

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to agree somewhat with Benning, this whole thing is just strange and doesn't add up on the surface as of yet. Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

 I mean, they don't have anything else better to do with their time. :rolleyes:

 

Why don't we give the story a little time before dealing the "race card" around.

They clearly don’t. Hence why they waited  nearly 14 months to charge him with zero physical evidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, BenningRoadSkin said:

They clearly don’t. Hence why they waited  nearly 14 months to charge him with zero physical evidence.

 

No evidence? :806:

 

And where are you getting that?

Edited by SkinsGuy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, SkinsGuy said:

 

No evidence? :806:

 

And where are you getting that?

How does one reply to a post and say crazy things about said post, yet doesn’t read the post? Just weird.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I agree we need to let things play out before anyone jumps to conclusions but in your tweet, it says they have a police officer as an eyewitness, that's definitely evidence.

 

Making it sound like they have nothing at all is a bit of a stretch unless there is no eyewitness.

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by JSSkinz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JSSkinz said:

I agree we need to let things play out before anyone jumps to conclusions but in your tweet, it says they have a police officer as an eyewitness, that's definitely evidence.

 

 

 

 

 

Go back and read what I said. “Physical evidence.”

 

They said they have no video or photograph of the incident. Also eyewitness accounts are not reliable. Especially one after 13 months.

 

And notice what the Police Chief said about Bennett. He mentioned crap about “his character” and other dog whistling BS. He also said the police couldn’t find Bennett even tho Bennett was interviewed on the field after the game. This is BS.

 

here is video of the “assault”

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.