Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lets keep laughing at the Browns, while we can

zoony

The problem with the Browns has been constant turnover in the FO.  As Joe Thomas said a year ago or so they have no middle class.  When a new FO comes in they're unlikely to re-sign pending free agents because they didn't draft them.  The Browns let guys like Mitchel Schwartz, Travis Benjamin, TJ Ward, Tashaun Gipson, Buster Skrine, Jabaal Sheard, Taylor Gabriel, Jordan Cameron and Alex Mack leave in FA.  Not all those guys are pro-bowl, but that's a lot of solid talent for a foundation.  It seems like recently they were making an effort to lock up some rising players in Joel Bitonio and Christian Kirksey.  They need there 2016 and 2017 draft classes to develop and be that foundation and then knock it it out with this 2018 draft and FA period.  But most importantly they need continuity in their FO.

I get the premise, they are on paper positioned well to become a good team but this is the Browns we are talking about.

They have some talent on the team, have one of the most expensive offensive lines, have Josh Gordon and Duke Johnson but this is the Browns and no one should be looking at them as some model of how to be a good football team. They are a model of what not to do as a football team

Point one - Head coach. Why does everyone think that Hue Jackson is some sort of QB whisper? I have no idea how in this league this guy gets credit for Andy Dalton. Hue was the Special teams coach when he got his job with the Bengals a year after they drafted him!

Hue Jackson has won one game in two seasons not by some grand tanking purpose but because he doesn’t know how to find QBs and when he does he runs them into the ground immediately like he did with Kizer this year. That guys confidence is shot after being thrown to the wolves way too soon and leading his team to a winless record. 

Point is if the Browns turn this moneyball into anything it will be by drafting yet another QB and actually getting it right something they never do. why waste a second on Kizer last draft? Makes no sense.and shows they can’t and shouldn’t be trusted in that regard

I am not sold on the head coach and think it was a no brainer to fire him after a winless season. How he kept his job when coaches who had better results lost theirs makes no sense to me. Who wants continuity when it’s one win and thirty one loses in the past two seasons lol

Point two - The Browns have had tons of picks in the past and never found a way to use them right. What makes anyone think they are going to suddenly figure out how to draft? More picks doesn’t make a team smart. The Browns are the worst team in the NFL for a reason. The Browns continue to do stupid things. Either by passing on guys they think aren’t good like Wentz, Goff, and Watson just in the past two drafts they show they don’t have any idea how to build a team. They also Don’t know how to build even a good defense or a capable offense. And they Don’t know how to hire coaches or fire them either. Nothing about this team says they are going to suddenly become a team like the Steelers or Patriots and find continued success in this league

Having lots of picks means nothing if you don’t know how to spot talent. This is the Cleveland Browns. This is the team that last won ten or more games over a decade ago and only once since 1994; who have only had two winning seasons since rejoining the league in 1999; who won only fifteen total games over the past five seasons; and haven’t been in the playoffs for fifteen years the longest drought in the league.

Im sure there are people who think that this is the Browns year and those same people always think that but come on. It’s the Browns

3 hours ago, skins4eva said:

The only issue I have with what the Browns are doing is keeping Hue Jackson as head coach.  He needed to go badly, and the GM should have had the opportunity to run his own search and install his own guy.  No coach with a 1-31 record, I don't care about the talent or lack thereof, should be allowed to stay on the job.  The problem is that the owner has Hue under contract and doesnt want to pay two coaches for the same year: penny wise and pound foolish.

The browns were super competitive thats why.  Name me 3 playesr that you would give B+ grade too

22 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

The Browns need to fix their uniform if they expect anyone from ES to actually start rooting for them. 

Ive never understood this.  What do you want, xfl color rush crappola?  A browns jersey with mud on it screams American Football more than the rest of the jersey helmet combos in the nfl combined.

2 hours ago, bobandweave said:

two - The Browns have had tons of picks in the past and never found a way to use them right. What makes anyone think they are going to suddenly figure out how to draft?

Because of who theyve hired in the last 18 months?  Just a crazy theory, i dunno

They could hire the ghost of Vince Lombardi and leverage 10 future top 10 picks in the next 3 years and still be behind. They passed on Wentz, they're an idiot organization and they always will be. 

I will bet more on 1-31 over the next 2 years more than anything else

I get guys thinking it's silly to keep Hugh, but Haslam is apparently trying to keep some continuity.  He obviously made Brown pay with his job for not grabbing Wentz or Watson when they had the opportunity.  He went and hired someone reputable to replace him.  With the amount of money and picks they have it's virtually impossible for them to continue the path they are on.

People will never grasp the concept of process over results. No one is saying the Browns are going to do great. Or that they have done a great job. We all have seen the results so far. 

The point is they’re attempting to go about it the right way. They’ve structured their FO in a way that the vast majority of consistently successful franchises do. Does it mean they’ll become one? Nope. Just means they’re doing it the right way. Which often leads to positive results. 

Now, maybe their owner is an idiot and will insert himself at some point, undermine someone, and destroy the entire hierarchy they’ve got set up. Or maybe it’ll be the Team President. But if they let these guys work, give them at least 3-4 years of establishing their plan, it’s very unlikely they’ll fail badly. Very. 

That’s what’s been missing here. It’s not that hard. They’re trying, at least. It’s okay to give them credit for it as it stands now. Just like it was okay for the entire football world to praise the Skins’ FO when they hired a GM two years ago, which they did. Doesn’t mean you think they’re going to be automatic contenders. Doesn’t mean they won’t screw it up. 

That’s why I mentioned the Giants, as well. They go and immediately hire a legit GM who has proven capable of building a good roster. He then immediately gets to shape the personnel department to his liking. Priority number one. They get it. As many organizations do. They might fail, but it won’t be because of their hiring process and/or the structure of their FO. All the talk around the league is about how coveted the Giants’ job is. There’s a reason for that. And if I was a fan of those teams, that’d be good enough for me. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. But give yourself and those you hire the best chance. That’s all. 

On 1/4/2018 at 2:00 PM, Skinsinparadise said:

The sad thing in retrospect is we did have the 2nd pick in the draft in 2014 but it was lost to the Rams in the RG3 deal.  But yeah the difference between having the first pick in the draft or even 2nd pick versus anything below that is typically huge -- especially when it comes to finding a franchise QB.

Take this year.  I want Kirk back.  But if they had the first or 2nd pick -- I wouldn't be crying since they had a shot at Darnold or Rosen.  And I am not a fan of trading a kings ransom to trade up for a QB because its screws up your future and that goes double if the QB you traded up for fails. 

But yeah Dan doesn't seem to have the stomach for a complete crash.  I am not even a little on board with letting Kirk go.  But there is nothing I'd hate more than doing that and also having some bandaid approach to the position that would keep the team afloat but on a ship to nowhere.    If Kirk goes -- I think crash.  Start over.  

People talk about building up other units, etc.  But we aren't the Vikings.  We aren't one or two good draft picks from having an elite defense.   We are bad everywhere at the moment.  We can't stop the run.  We can't run the ball.  Receivers are so so.  The special team stinks.

I think you can add to the roster (for example if the defense gets healthy and you add to it, I think it could be average) and be competitive with Kirk because at least you got a passing game.  But if you take the strength off of the roster -- then this is a bad team IMO.  

Very similar to the Boulez in a sense as well. But yeah, on CPND I've argued similar points although I'm very sympathetic to Sashi Brown and feel he was hosed and now a guy who had blank all to do with this rebuild is going to have the credit fall in his lap by pure accident. Sashi Brown and Depodesta did the rebuild right. After having stunk out loud since Bellicheck was canned in 1995, the Browns finally did a rebuild right, blew the whole damn thing up, and have been rebuilding from scratch since Depodesta arrived. They even did the right thing, logically, on Wentz, Goff, and Watson, and had the bad luck to see all 3 of those guys who were classic 50/50 at best types in the former cases and 40/60 at best in the latter case turn into studs that even Winston and Mariota, the supposed best QB prospects since Luck have yet to do so. For the record on Wentz, North Dakota State is a lower tier of college ball, Wentz's numbers weren't elite (his replacement has actually been more productive), Goffs competition was suspect as was the system, and Watson screamed "great College QB, bad pro prospect". They did the best they could, moving all in on building through the draft getting outstanding hauls for trading down, and got themselves in position to draft the best QB from the perceived best QB class since 2012 if not longer, with Rosen, Darnold, and Allen all having much higher grades than Goff, Wentz or Watson had going into their draft years.

If they can hit on QB, and continue to add draft assets down the line as they go, they can be an 8-8 or better team in 2018 and win the North by '19. Heck they could sign Cousins and be a 9-7 team next year w/o much trouble. Ravens and Steelers are aging out, Bengals are a total mess, Browns are looking as pretty as they did in '85 in terms of the future if they play things right, maybe better. 

Us? Not so much. 

Sidenote on the RGIII gnashing of teeth. Im more bummed that McCloughan mentioned that we were set to take Russell Wilson until Seattle pipped us. Crazy to think we nailed 2 of the top 3 QB's in the draft, but traded the house for a bust in RGIII, but still I don't mind it, what I minded was our idiotic inept failure to tank properly. The colts had no business stealing Luck, but they did, in no small part due to us beating the Super Bowl winning Giants twice w/that horrible roster in 2011. 

Worth noting that the key picks lost in 2013 and 2014 stood a good chance of being busts for us:

2013:

A couple of big hits around where we picked: Nuke Hopkins, but we're not picking him having signed Garcon to a huge deal the year before. Xavier Rhodes, an elite corner, maybe we would have taken him. Ogletree and Trufant were picked around our slot too, but every other guy was either a bust, or a middling contributor. And remember, we have/had an incompetent F.O., our we really nailing the pick there? Early 2nd round had a bunch of busts as well, although Gio Bernard was pretty good as was another guy or two. 

2014:

Well the rams drafted a bust at 1.02 in Greg Robinson. '14 is remembered as the best WR class ever. 

Round 1:

Sammy Watkins

Mike Evans

OBJR

Brandin Cooks

Kelvin Benjmain

Marqise Lee

Jordan Matthews

Paul Richardson

Davante Adams

Cody Latimer

Allen Robinson

Jarvis Landry

Josh Huff

Donte Moncrief

John Brown

Those were just the guys drafted through the first 91 picks (through round 3). 15 guys through 3 rounds and only 2 are certifiable busts, and 6 are flat out studs, with the remaining 7 ranging from very good (Landry), to guys who've had good seasons (Benjamin, Mathews, Moncrief and Brown), to guys who've shown enough to earn good second deals (Lee and Richardson). But us? Again we'd just signed Garcon and Jackson to huge money deals in 2012 and 2014. Are we drafting one of these studs? Nope. So we're looking at Greg Robinson, Blake Bortles, Kahlil Mack, Jake Matthews, Anthony Barr, Taylor Lewan (I don't buy us taking Gilbert, that was viewed as a stupid pick at the time), Aaron Donald, Ryan Shazier, Kyle fuller etc. It's a tough call. Would we have gone for Robinson, or Matthews, or Lewan for RT help? Would we have gone for Mack or Barr? Or Gilbert?!?!?! Would we have recognized the stars in the making in Donald and Shazier? No idea, but knowing our F.O., I tend to doubt we would have made the right selection and my reasoning at the time on the RGIII trade in terms of justification was that when you have a chance to land a potential franchise QB you take it because having one and not having one is the difference between contending for the playoffs and more, and not doing so at all. And if we missed, we wouldn't be assured of having missed entirely until around the time we got our first rounder back anyway, and if we missed, we'd miss badly enough to land an insanely high pick to try again with. And I was right. We got the one great year, then things imploded, and when RGIII confirmed with certainty that he sucked for once and for all in 2014, our draft pick in 2015 was top 5 overall, primo territory to reboot at QB. Unfortunately for us, the '15 class was god awful at QB outside of slots 1 and 2, and we didn't suck enough for those slots, but fortunately, by the end of '14, we had seen enough to suggest that Cousins might potentially be worth giving a shot to in 2015, and if he was a bust, we'd get our QB in '16. 

3 hours ago, Bonez3 said:

They could hire the ghost of Vince Lombardi and leverage 10 future top 10 picks in the next 3 years and still be behind. They passed on Wentz, they're an idiot organization and they always will be. 

Id win that bet easy, even with the idiot head coach in place and the bloated self-important GM stealing the credit a year from now. The wentz argument is bogus to me. You need to go on what was known at the time. Not what's known now. When he was drafted, it was a huge role of the dice on an athlete with a big arm. The #'s weren't elite, the competition sucked. They were rolling the dice based on interviews, arm and athleticism. There's a reason 2/3's to 3/4's of the league liked Goff better (which still looks idiotic, even with Goff having evolved into the solid QB many thought he'd be). Heck Wentz was a toss up coming into this year, just as many people thought he looked like a low ceiling, high floor, league average talent coming into the season, that's why the Eagles O/U win total was 7. 

Passing on Wentz for a boatload of draft picks made sense for a team that didn't have an OL, a defense, any WR's in place or much depth of talent either. Not so sure Wentz is a stud in Cleveland, trying to throw the ball in season to Rashard Higgins and Ricardo Louis (remember, Corey Coleman lost both seasons to broken hands, and Josh Gordon was out for all of 2016 and all but December of 2017 w/the team having threatened to cut him repeatedly over the suspensions), hand it off to slug Isaiah Crowell w/a coach still not getting that Duke Johnson is miles better in terms of talent, no TE in 2016 and a rookie in 2017? Wentz would have sucked, just as he did as a rookie, but he probably would have sucked this year too and nobody would've been the wiser about his talent. Cleveland smartly got a gigantic pile of picks in multiple trade downs so they could rebuild their OL, their passing game and their defense. The D is about halfway there, the offense now has two excellent young TE's, they could have Saquon Barkley and Duke going into 2018 at RB if they want, they have Josh Gordon and a healthy Coleman in 2018 w/Higgins and Louis on the bench except in 3 and 4 wide sets, plus a much better OL. Now Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, or Sam Darnold will get to walk into a situation that superficially looks like garbage, but on closer look, is a team w/a roster and assets that are younger and better long term than anything else in the AFC North (remember, Ben Roth is about to retire, Flacco should've retired and the Bengals are imploding), unlike Wentz, Goff or even Watson, the next young QB will step up behind a quality OL from day one with weapons at every level of the offense, and a defense that's competent and climbing towards good. Wentz, Goff, and Watson did not have that as rookies, but the Browns rookie QB will. 

1-31 is horrible. But it's also much, much, much better long term than 8-24 or 10-22 considering the assets they've accrued while they sucked (clearly part of the plan-better to suck, and build the assets to contend long term, rather than hamster wheel your way to mediocrity at best). The Browns currently are in better position long term than they've ever been since 1985, and they fired one of the two guys responsible for helping to put them in this situation alongside Depodesta. That was what was idiotic. 

5 hours ago, Bonez3 said:

Let's see how Wentz looks like after coming back from his injury.

RG3 was ROTY also, and we all know how it turned out.

9 hours ago, zoony said:

Ive never understood this.  What do you want, xfl color rush crappola?  A browns jersey with mud on it screams American Football more than the rest of the jersey helmet combos in the nfl combined.

LOL. 

When was the last time you looked at the Browns uniform? Do a google search and get back to me. 

Also, how old do you think I am?  :ols:

Haha, I'm totally familiar with your posting style, it's hard not to miss. But somehow mine to you is like a foreign language.

http://es.redskins.com/topic/418750-will-cousins-play-for-the-skins-in-2018/?do=findComment&comment=11142563

20 hours ago, Spaceman Spiff said:

They'll figure it out because they're on the right path.

People in sports, ever since Moneyball, have been looking for new ways and trends to figure out how to get a leg up.  The Redskins do not do this.  The Browns are at least trying to do it.  It's not hard to do in baseball anymore, those metrics and stats have been in place since Bill James in the 80s.  In football, it doesn't seem to be as refined.  

As previously noted, they have a decent defense, certainly better than ours.  I'd take Josh Gordon and any/all of his issues over any of our current receivers.   They've got some pieces.  They'll figure it out.  

I would almost...ALMOST...argue that 0-16 is misleading.  Yes, it sucks to lose every football game in a whole season.  They are not nearly as pathetic as the 0-24 Buccaneers were in the late 70s.  

Depending on how the offseason shakes out, who is drafted and signed/lost in free agency, there's a very real chance that they could win more games than us next year.  

I just don't get how you can see "they'll figure it out" when they haven't figured it out for 3 generations. They tried the alternative approach a year ago when they hired DePodesta and a baseball GM to run a football team.  They ended up as bad as possible. 

Sometimes cap room and draft picks don't always result in a good roster. When you cut a Joe Haden to save cap space you are hardly guaranteed the players you sign with that cap space will be as good.  In fact history has shown free agents don't play nearly as well as home grown talent.  That's what the good teams do, they draft well and retain their own.  Hayden was one of their own, they cast him aside and hope someone elses talent will produce for them and that's hardly a lock.

21 hours ago, GothSkinsFan said:

Maybe not envious of the Browns, but of the the Browns fans.  Do you realize how much FUN we'd be having if we had the Browns' draft picks?  OMFG. 

Would it be worth the years of rooting for the #1 laughing stock in the league, a team that is reaching historic lows?  

4 hours ago, Wildbunny said:

Let's see how Wentz looks like after coming back from his injury.

RG3 was ROTY also, and we all know how it turned out.

Come on man, that's a terrible comparison.  Take away Wentz's mobility and he'll be just fine. He'll still be able to read coverages and make proper decisions and accurate throws.  When RG3's lost his mobility, his flaws (inability to read coverages and make good decisions) were exposed.  They are nowhere near the same level in terms of being a true QB. 

But as far as the Browns are concerned, I don't understand all this "they're the Browns, they'll continue to suck for all of eternity".  Weren't people saying the same thing about the Jags until this year? They may not have gone 0-16 recently, but I vaguely remember reading articles criticizing the Jags for not doing more with the load of draft picks they've had over the years.  This year it finally came to fruition and now they're actually considered a candidate to knock out the Patriots.  Add me to the list of folks impressed with the steps the Browns are taking to build for the future. 

Years ago, the Seattle Seahawks were in the AFC West, before the big re-alignment.

They weren't busting the doors off the hinges, although they weren't historically bad as the Browns, weren't really going anywhere. A couple of seasons where they had a few very good players they ended up making playoffs a few years, but then falling back into mediocrity.

Then they get their act together, and went on a 8 year rampage through the NFL, by getting the right people in place, drafting the right guys, implementing the right system, and the rest is history. This is what the Browns may very well become; once they get the right coaching staff and FO set and rolling, there will be no way of stopping them, and FAs who still have something left to give will want to go there because they want to be a part of the big change.

Meanwhile, Bruce Allen will be holding pressers to brag about the upcoming color rush uniforms for the Redskins.

It sucks that Dan Snyder is so wrapped up in the whole nostalgic aspect of hiring former players and coaches with a history on this team instead of hiring the best person for the job, because I've had Snyder's back just for the fact that he held his ground and dug his feet into the dirt taking a stance against a name change for this team when pretty much all of the media was trying to paint the name Redskins as being a bad, hurtful and insulting to native americans.

But that same backing I had for Dan is changing now to a 'what have you done for me lately' mentality; there's a new problem with this team, and its been there for awhile, just played opossum with the decision-making, until a few years ago, when his lack of comprehension cost this team a lot of money in the KC trilogy.

The Browns and Rams will be running the show in the NFL for the next 5-10 years, 2 teams no one thought would ever amount to anything. Oh, you can throw Jacksonville in there too. The writing is on the wall...

On 1/5/2018 at 7:57 AM, pjfootballer said:

Actually, I made a vow about 10 years ago to stop making fun of the Browns or Lions.  We've been no better than them with the exception of a few more wins.  All three franchises have been a laughingstock, embarrassment and sucky.  Considering what we have done (or haven't done) the last 25 years, we have no room to talk.

Why is everyone so infatuated with this pothead?  Is he talented?  Sure.  But the problem is, he loves weed more than football.  I wouldn't give up Bruce's ham sandwich for him.  Sorry, but we've had enough assholes in this organization.  We don't need to add the "King" to the roster.  Puff, puff, pass, dude!

So you would rather have a tight end that plays half the season and receivers who can’t catch or fumble??? Weed is legal in dc bring him here he won’t be breaking any laws...the league is a joke you can beat women and be suspended 6 games yet if you engage in party favors you are suspended till the end of time after being out of the league for years and coming back like he’d never been suspended is impressive, Bruce’s ham sandwich is rotten so u can keep it.

2 hours ago, bradboyd80 said:

Come on man, that's a terrible comparison.  Take away Wentz's mobility and he'll be just fine. He'll still be able to read coverages and make proper decisions and accurate throws.  When RG3's lost his mobility, his flaws (inability to read coverages and make good decisions) were exposed.  They are nowhere near the same level in terms of being a true QB. 

But as far as the Browns are concerned, I don't understand all this "they're the Browns, they'll continue to suck for all of eternity".  Weren't people saying the same thing about the Jags until this year? They may not have gone 0-16 recently, but I vaguely remember reading articles criticizing the Jags for not doing more with the load of draft picks they've had over the years.  This year it finally came to fruition and now they're actually considered a candidate to knock out the Patriots.  Add me to the list of folks impressed with the steps the Browns are taking to build for the future. 

Totally agree with your first part, comparing Wentz to RGIII was a terrible comparison.  

As I said I root for the Browns and hope you are right. But again they've had high picks for generations.  When you review the draft the same teams seem to appear at the top of the draft year after year and the same teams tend to pick near the end.  Having a handful of high picks does not a 53 man roster make. And of course their best player is one bong hit from purgatory.  

They were 0-16 in an era of parity in professional sports that is unrivaled. More new teams make the playoffs every year than ever before.

0-16, they are doing EVERYTHING wrong.

THEIR LEADERSHIP APPROVED A PARADE FOR BEING 0-16...They're doing it wrong, period, end of story, end of thread.

3 hours ago, skins island connection said:

Years ago, the Seattle Seahawks were in the AFC West, before the big re-alignment.

They weren't busting the doors off the hinges, although they weren't historically bad as the Browns, weren't really going anywhere. A couple of seasons where they had a few very good players they ended up making playoffs a few years, but then falling back into mediocrity.

Then they get their act together, and went on a 8 year rampage through the NFL, by getting the right people in place, drafting the right guys, implementing the right system, and the rest is history. This is what the Browns may very well become; once they get the right coaching staff and FO set and rolling, there will be no way of stopping them, and FAs who still have something left to give will want to go there because they want to be a part of the big change.

Meanwhile, Bruce Allen will be holding pressers to brag about the upcoming color rush uniforms for the Redskins.

It sucks that Dan Snyder is so wrapped up in the whole nostalgic aspect of hiring former players and coaches with a history on this team instead of hiring the best person for the job, because I've had Snyder's back just for the fact that he held his ground and dug his feet into the dirt taking a stance against a name change for this team when pretty much all of the media was trying to paint the name Redskins as being a bad, hurtful and insulting to native americans.

But that same backing I had for Dan is changing now to a 'what have you done for me lately' mentality; there's a new problem with this team, and its been there for awhile, just played opossum with the decision-making, until a few years ago, when his lack of comprehension cost this team a lot of money in the KC trilogy.

The Browns and Rams will be running the show in the NFL for the next 5-10 years, 2 teams no one thought would ever amount to anything. Oh, you can throw Jacksonville in there too. The writing is on the wall...

The Browns will be running the show in the NFL for the next 5-10 years? That’s what Clevelanders we’re saying when they drafted Manziel. This is the Browns we’re talking about, the ineptude of that team is remarkable. Doesn’t matter if they draft Mayfield he will end up just like Manziel because they are the Browns. The day the Browns start running the NFL is the day Dan sells the team. Atleast Cleveland has the Cavs, D.C. has a good regular season hockey and baseball team.

Has anyone here made an account on a Browns site to congratulate them on their 0-16 season that has apparently put them in position to become the next Patriots dynasty? If any of you do, I eagerly await to hear how long it takes until you're banned by admins who mistake you for snide Steelers fans.

2 hours ago, CjSuAvE22 said:

So you would rather have a tight end that plays half the season and receivers who can’t catch or fumble??? Weed is legal in dc bring him here he won’t be breaking any laws...the league is a joke you can beat women and be suspended 6 games yet if you engage in party favors you are suspended till the end of time after being out of the league for years and coming back like he’d never been suspended is impressive, Bruce’s ham sandwich is rotten so u can keep it.

I’m not going to get into the legality of pot or how the league disciplines players. I’ll leave that for another conversation in another thread.

Yes, our receivers suck and Bruce’s sandwich is rotten (no disagreement with you there), but again, this dolt (no matter how talented) loves pot more than football. That’s a fact. 

And I’ll add, although I don’t smoke it, I’m for legalizing pot in all 50 states. 

22 minutes ago, NickyJ said:

Has anyone here made an account on a Browns site

I think the OP and everyone else is in a holding pattern until the Redskins actually jettison Cousins. There has to be that final Bruce Allen ****-up moment for the october revolution to materialize. Then, of course, the Browns would need to either get Cousins, or they select Rosen, so that people can see the horizon of which franchise has a plan for the QB. 

Archived