Sign in to follow this  
Veryoldschool

Merry Christmas

18 minutes ago, BatteredFanSyndrome said:

A memorable and merry Christmas it is, given how this season has shaken out. A Redskins W and the Cowboys eliminated from the playoffs.  

Was just going to post something similar. The season has generally sucked, but this Christmas Eve hasn't worked out so bad. :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dissident2 said:

Was just going to post something similar. The season has generally sucked, but this Christmas Eve hasn't worked out so bad. :)

Yep! No complaints here!! Also, to end the home slate with a 5-3 record? I’d think that would draw more fans back to FedEx Field next year. We won more games than we lost at home, which is pretty good in my opinion. 

BRBN doesn't stop even during Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all of you guys, especially those I heatly disagreed with on this forum all year long :)

• Like 1

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Got a Josh Norman jersey, the burgundy 2017 sideline hoodie (to go along with the 2016 grey sideline hoodie i got last year for Christmas), another grey redskins hoodie, a redskins beach towel (for my family’s Croatia trip in May), a redskins suitcase, and a redskins puzzle of FedEx Field!! 

Anyone see a certain theme here? ;) 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

Merry Christmas everyone!!! Got a Josh Norman jersey, the burgundy 2017 sideline hoodie (to go along with the 2016 grey sideline hoodie i got last year for Christmas), another grey redskins hoodie, a redskins beach towel (for my family’s Croatia trip in May), a redskins suitcase, and a redskins puzzle of FedEx Field!! 

Anyone see a certain theme here? ;) 

The theme I see is that your family just hates you as you're clearly an undercover Cowboys' fan :rofl89:

Edited by Wildbunny
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Wildbunny said:

The theme I see is that your family just hates you as you're clearly an undercover Cowboys' fan :rofl89:

Yeah they probably just want to see me miserable 😭😭 

• Haha 1