Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Game Day Thread Skins at Saints

TK

My dad dropping a bomb
"I'm so ******* glad I didn't renew our season tickets. This team sucks."
We had tickets for 15 years. Gave up end zone seats 9 rows from the field after a unanimous "Yes" vote from my dad, me, and my younger brother because of the Scot McCLoughan fiasco.

Its been good reading your threads, watching the Cooley breakdown and other Redskins stuff. But that's it. I'm so ****in' done. Its not worth the shame of being a fan anymore. If you're walking down the street with your Redskin gear on, I'll say "what's up". Other than that, burgundy and gold is no longer something I take pride in.  

Take care...

Just now, Bacon said:

Uh, no, I'm not "good" with that end of game drive. But because I didn't start watching football yesterday, I understand that one poor drive doesn't overtake the stench of an entire quarter of miserable, pathetic defensive play. 

oh damn you're absolutely right I guess I should have waited at least a week of watching football before I commented on this. Damn dunno how Brees and team does it!

That’s the worst job of coaching and execution to end a game I’ll probably ever see at any level in my life. Have not been this embarrassed by something i have no control over EVER. I’m going to tune out from here on out, thanks a lot Jay for killing my joy of football. 

Archived