Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Your favorite NES games (and other old school games)

Spaceman Spiff

Coleco Telestar Arcade:  Road Racing game (Biggest disappointment was the PInball game...)

Coleco_Telstar_Arcade.jpg  telstar+arcade+2.jpeg

Atari 2600:  Adventure -- On my own, I found the dot for the Easter egg, but I did not know what to do with it.

atari-game-dragon.jpg

PS1: Area 51

Area_51_(video_game).png

Xbox:  ESPN 2K5 Football

4936ca8001395_89617n.jpg 

I think Mario 2 was underappreciated, although I understand why some people didn't care for it.

Obviously the Mario and Zelda franchises headline the list along with classics like Contra and Double Dragon.

My list would also include:

Vindicator

Robin Hood

Jackal

Blades of Steel

Ninja Turtles games

Burger Time

I'm sure I'll think of more.

Some not mentioned yet

Goonies 2

Ninja kid 

Faxanadu

Gunsmoke

Lifeforce

I don't even know how many hours me and some friends played ninja kid while stoned, but I swear that's probably the only thing I remember about the game, we couldn't stop playing it, great stoner game lol. 

Video games I loved from the past:

Betrayal at Krondor (Apple IIe): one of the best RPGs I've ever played. Tremendous story, beautiful artwork for a video game at that time, great

soundtrack. Even the gameplay wasn't half bad. I played that game for hours on end on my bulky Apple IIe.

Stellar 7 (Apple IIe): killer graphics for that time. That was one of those games you would whip out when your friends were around, just to impress them.

River Rescue (Commodore Vic 20): Yeah, I owned a Vic 20 back in '82. And this was the best game on that machine. Couldn't convince my parents to spring for a Commodore 64, so I had to settle for this. :(

Frogger (Timex Sinclair): Timex Sinclair was the first computer I ever owned. 1KB of RAM. Black and White graphics and no sound. What a hunk of junk. But what were you going to do, it was 1980. :( 

Archived